Chris Turnbull profile photo

Late 70's Jazz Funk Scene

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Martin S said:

@Soul Hippy I see what you mean about the videos just popping back when trying to clear them. Just spent a couple mins with that same issue when trying to clear Atmosfear video when replying to Jimmy, may have been an Invasion of them, speaking of which I can confirm that is the correct version you loaded Jimmy. I have 3 tracks for posting tonight, I could have done them this morning but as some people are yet to catch up with the previous 2 days I won't overload the thread for the moment.

Cheers Martin and thanks for your posts, busy this week so backlogged with listening so gonna catch up over the weekend. This thread has got a good groove flowing. Message to any prospective posters of tunes, get them up its all good! No holding back

Edited by Soul Hippy

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Jimmy Disco D said:

They seem to be reissuing Japanese Jazz Funk albums on a weekly basis these days. Have you got any recommendations for the absolute cream of the crop Martin? (or anyone else for that matter)

Hi Jimmy, I spent about 2 hours looking through my Japanese LP's and decided that I'd do an artist special on a musician I have 6 LP's by, from 1979 to 1982, however I then realised this was going to take up several hours having to first select all the tracks etc and as you will have guessed from my postings, I'm a bit of a perfectionist and like to present things in an orderly fashion with as much general info as is reasonable to include. That can follow in a new thread in the coming days. [That was typed before the Native Son issue]. 

However, as you asked I have decided to post 3 tracks by another Japanese artist who in my opinion, just like Casiopea, recorded too many LP's without enough variety and excitement in the material overall, Native Son. Subject to me checking in detail, I have, or have had, all of their first 7 studio LP's, although just like Casiopea I think there was reptition/different LP titles between the Jap vs Non Jap releases. To cut a long story short, I have posted what I believe to be their best 3 tracks up to 1984. Their best LP up to 1984 [I haven't heard any that followed] is clearly Resort in my opinion. I don't have anything of theirs for sale.

Oh FFS, I've gone to post the first of those tracks and it's not on Youtube, that means the second probably isn't either, no it isn't, and neither is the third from a different LP. It's become obvious again I am spending way too long on here, that's another half hour wasted just typing what's in this box which has now come to nothing. I am going to have to keep this basic until further notice because I cannot possibly devote the amount of time required to post at the level I'd ideally like to when these type of difficulties arise. No need to quote me on this as I don't need reminding, just move on to my next offerings which will follow shortly.

Edited by Martin S

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

I'm in a better mood now I've heard this. Brazilian pianist Eliane Elias from 1989 - Two Way Street, backed by Steps Ahead.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

I'm in an even better mood now I've heard this again, from 1979, it's perfection. If you like a lot of flange [it's an effects pedal] on your bass, then this is for you. The bassists aren't credited for the individual tracks on this LP, it's either Anthony Jackson or Will Lee. Jon Faddis is a trumpeter, and I like his subtle sound here. Used to spin this one occasionally in my early sessions down at Westerham. 

Edited by Martin S
  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

This one's going to blow a few peoples mind I guarantee. Found this for the first time in June 1993, in Southend as I recall, on the UK pressing. [Not got it on US since, as I prefer the UK artwork shown below, same tracks but different title to the LP also]. It looked interesting enough, you be the judge upon hearing this track! Released 1970, here's the Indian flavoured Chala Nata. Do not fast forward or try to jump courses, just let it play uninterrupted. Looking forward to feedback on this one! https://youtu.be/Q9jPTB-V6eg?t=3

R-4885235-1378554487-7557.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Martin S
  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Edited by Martin S
  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Last posting for me tonight in this thread. Maynard's Primal Scream LP from 1976 has been in demand in recent years. 

3 of the 5 tracks are excellent and appear below. Drums Steve Gadd, Bass Gary King. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLH0J7mf1lg Primal Scream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiabnx7r_rY Cheshire Cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_INyBetjAzk Invitation

Primal Scream (Vinyl, LP, Album) album cover

Edited by Martin S
  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Something mellow for sunny Saturday, a tune that reminds me of a friend and early mentor with impeccable taste, Kim Gold

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Chala Nata 🔥🔥🔥🔥

nice one man ; new one on me as are nearly all the recent tips. Diggin the MF especially.

Chips theme to be honest I wasn’t so sure 🤔but as I always say it’s a broad church so keep em coming. 

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)
On 23/03/2019 at 17:55, neiljon31 said:

Chala Nata 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Nice one man. New one on me as are nearly all the recent tips. Diggin the MF especially.

Thanks for the positive feedback NJ. I'd be interested to know what age the people following this thread are, which gives me a better idea of how likely they are to know what I'm posting. I said last night I'd deal with the Japanese artists in the future as we have more than enough US and UK material to deal with. However, I'm going to post this one now and dedicate it to you NJ as I feel judging from the above feedback this will excite you. From a 4 track LP [of which 1 can be dismissed], it's no exaggeration to say this is likely to be one of the most hypnotic fusion tracks you'll ever hear, it's certainly one you won't forget in a rush! Stick with it uninterrupted for the full 15 mins to avoid missing unexpected variations. 

It's a Japanese artist Masabumi Kikuchi but with US/Brazilian musicians in the line up. I have the Jap release but it was also released in the states. Listening to this track it's obvious Ed Walsh would have been playing on Luther's Never Too Much LP, and Phyllis Hyman's You Know How To Love Me LP around the same time. Surely no one could disagree? 🙂

If uploading tracks of this length please just use a link as this would embed a huge amount of otherwise unnecessary memory on the page thus resulting in slow loading. Personally I think the link and sleeve artwork the way I've posted it below, is a much tidier presentation to that of a huge video image, albeit time consuming at first getting to grips with the formatting. Your thoughts?

Circle/Line https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kPzaKaId4I

image.png.2ef7352afae247a7002eefc173a09d47.png            image.png.f2d116431cf0f4ba86ee17b6c4120ced.png  

Edited by Martin S
  • Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Another from legendary Lonnie, Dream on😀

• Up vote 5

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
On 23/03/2019 at 19:15, Martin S said:

However, I'm going to post this one now and dedicate it to you NJ as I feel judging from the above feedback this will excite you. From a 4 track LP [of which 1 can be dismissed], it's no exaggeration to say this is likely to be one of the most hypnotic fusion tracks you'll ever hear, it's certainly one you won't forget in a rush! Stick with it uninterrupted for the full 15 mins to avoid missing unexpected variations. 

It's a Japanese artist Masabumi Kikuchi but with US/Brazilian musicians in the line up. I have the Jap release but it was also released in the states. Listening to this track it's obvious Ed Walsh would have been playing on Luther's Never Too Much LP, and Phyllis Hyman's You Know How To Love Me LP around the same time. Surely no one could disagree? 🙂

Love that Martin, reminded me a bit of Herbie's "Thrust" LP (my favourite of his).

I just had a look on discogs and it's priced surprisingly reasonably too... happy days.

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

I had this beauty land on my door mat at the weekend, she might look like a french 70's librarian but it's a lovely LP.

image.png.daeb8669845c3670fd92538d94a9c070.png

https://youtu.be/HD6Tp0DKykk

https://youtu.be/KveRmsl_jbs

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

That’s an epic Martin and yep agree got to be heard in its entirety ; lots going on with it. This thread is throwing up lots of goodies and back and forth adding to wants list. Though the most recent LLS track from Soul Hippy is a free one as I think I have the album but not fully appreciated it - I’ll go check. 

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

For anyone yet to discover the bulk of Lonnie Liston Smith's catalogue, this CD represents phenomenal value. 4 LP's on one CD and thankfully no bonus tracks or bollocks remixes. I was lucky to stumble across a copy in HMV's Oxford Street sale February 2003, for just.....£3.

https://www.discogs.com/Lonnie-Liston-Smith-Explorations/master/467185

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Good ones the last you have posted, Martin S.

By Jon Faddis I have an authentic gem, "Remebrances" CD by Chesky Records with the mellow "La rosa y el sauce".

And what I can say about the mellow sounds by Lonnie Liston Smith? There was a time when I only hear black music (soul and funk) and practically NOTHING but black music, except Mike Oldfield and Cat Stevens and I found some connection between some tracks on my favorite Lonnie album "Visions Of A New World" and first 70's Cat Stevens music. "Spiritual Jazz Funk" and "Spiritual Pop"…?

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the compliment Josep.

Good to see the Masabumi Kikuchi track was well received. In the coming weeks I should have a regular show on Starpoint Radio, will let you know when that starts, there will be a full playlist with the type of details you see me posting on here. General format will be approx 35% x early 80s boogie, 35% x jazz/fusion, 30% x 70's soul/funk, those figures are time based, not number of tracks. As there seems to be a good following on my postings and a few people are adding titles to wants lists, I decided to select some titles I have several copies of. 

First up MFSB from the Mysteries Of The World [119.7 BPM] LP, anyone who has the orig UK 12" has Manhattan Skyline on the flip [85 BPM apx], however there's another stunning bass heavy track on the LP. 

Fortune Teller [90.9] Steve Green [Breakwater] bass, Clifford Rudd [PIR/TSOP] drums 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCYm72FlPNY                            

R-2214373-1297663329.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Martin S
  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

There is a possibility some listeners may not have heard this, especially those of a tender age, so I'll put it out there.

Weather Report's Sweetnighter LP from 1973, a classic, including the once heard never forgotten Non Stop Home. 

https://youtu.be/L85p2z7yVxQ?list=RDL85p2z7yVxQ&t=3

R-481001-1440445218-7803.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Martin S

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Overall a very mediocre LP from Pieces Of A Dream but the vocal track Fo Fi Fo brings back great memories of London's pirates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1YXN0Z6_n8

R-501856-1515958067-6888.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Martin S

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Steve Abdul Khan's 1977 Instrumental of Darlin Darlin Baby 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of2MlFiWc5Q

R-1182140-1327554868.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Martin S

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Tom Scott - The Shakedown 1979 from the LP Street Beat. This track may be known to some listeners by way of the following 2003 edit by Paul Baron https://www.discogs.com/Various-Tasty-Hoagies-Presents/release/190839 noting that the labels of it appear to be on the wrong side of every copy pressed. Here's the Tom Scott original: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUk18vIkYHU

R-1395137-1217483022.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Martin S
  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

"Mysteries Of The World" album by MFSB captivated me from the first moment. The year was 1980 and I don't knows nothing about MFSB since their last PIR / Spanish CBS album "Summertime" in 1976 (and the compilation "Fin de la Fase I" - "End Of Phase I"). I was working as barman at the disco in my student years. Was a night session (saturday night) and the first track the DJ put in the turntable (the title track of the album) immediately sounded familiar to me,… sounded 100% soundalike with the "Life On Mars" album by Dexter Wansel… and effectively, I asked to the DJ when he comes to take his drink and says "is the last album by MFSB". The monday after in Barcelona I purchased my copy in Discos Castelló, in Tallers street, my usual music store in those years. When, at home I hear the spanish guitar intro on "Old San Juan", the Don Renaldo violin solo and the bass line on "Fortune Teller"… I was on extasis. THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF FUSION!

• Up vote 4

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Another John Peel spin as a new release that blew me away back in 1981.

Pigbag - Sunny Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU51Y_WGAEE

R-135290-1258987709.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Martin S

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Until the last hour I had always thought Banzai were a Freeez spin off, c/o assuming the label credits for Mas to be Peter Maas. So imagine my surprise just now having discovered there was a Spanish released LP to this track and Mas is actually Josep Mas, a Spaniard! This track has nothing to do with Freeez after all, it just so happens somehow Chris Palmer at Groove Productions the UK label, released it over here as a single. If anyone has the LP perhaps they can advise whether the rest of the tracks are any good, I heard two others any they didn't grab me. Runaway is just a very average toe tapper but the vocoder elements maintain the interest for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MYZ2EN3glA Banzai - Runaway 1981

Edited by Martin S

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)
On 27/03/2019 at 16:47, Martin S said:

From the 1979 released A&M Jazz Funk 4 track 12" compilation, a few copies of which I have:

https://youtu.be/fx7MkiYYmTg?t=30 Richard Evans - Burning Spear 1979

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCXYucjRHNE Jimmy Owens - Do It To It 1976

Always loved Richard Evans, like dynamite on the dancefloor. Jimmy Owens new to me, cool tune!

Not an expert on Lenny White but I remember buying this new and this track got me. Also Struttin great track, if you are adventurous try 12 bars from mars!

Edited by Soul Hippy

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

And this beauty from the time

Edited by Soul Hippy
  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

OK, I've been quiet all week, work thing getting in the way. This is still brilliant. Cheesy but brilliant. imho.  

Edited by Soul Hippy

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Soul Hippy said:

OK, I've been quiet all week, work thing getting in the way. This is still brilliant. Cheesy but brilliant. imho.  [Celi Bee]

The Celi Bee and Independent Movement tracks are not remotely jazz related though. 

Edited by Martin S

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
7 hours ago, Martin S said:

The Celi Bee and Independent Movement tracks are not remotely jazz related though. 

They’re not, but this thread is about the scene and it wasn’t all jazz, just as the Northern scene wasn’t all soul. I used to have the A&M 12”, crossword on the cover as I recall! I’ll buy one of your spares if you’re selling?

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)
On 30/03/2019 at 00:26, Martin S said:

My memories are that a lot of people were into Jazz Funk but it was never a stand alone scene and worked in combination with disco & funk, that's in my experience. This thread would not be as appealing to me if there is a "Entry for Fusion only" sign. The music scene is broad enough to just let it flow and enjoy any contributions. Its great. 

Edited by Soul Hippy
  • Up vote 3

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Don't know if this could be classified as jazz funk but it's a great track IMHO.

Recently covered by Soulutions. 12" on Prelude, 7" on Kaleidoscope

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

I have decided to stop contributing to this thread on the basis that I foresee it being loaded once again with tracks that have no jazz related elements in them as was the case some months ago.

Edited by Martin S

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Edited by Soulsides
Accidental double video post .! Apologies soul source admin !

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
On 30/03/2019 at 10:09, Soul Hippy said:

I appreciate that Martin, not wishing to be controversial but if you check back through the thread it is a nice broad mix many people posting stuff that was played at the time in the clubs. My memories are that a lot of people were into Jazz Funk but it was never a stand alone scene and worked in combination with disco & funk, that's in my experience. This thread would not be as appealing to me if there is a "Entry for Fusion only" sign. The music scene is broad enough and we are old enough to just let it flow and enjoy peoples contributions in sharing. Its great. 

I know absolutely naff all about jazz funk but I do recall watching a documentary (from the 80's?) where they were playing all sorts of stuff, including the Ovaltinies theme which people were dancing and singing along to. It all seemed to be very eclectic!

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Just keep em coming Martin. 

variety is the spice of life. It’s all good 👍🔥

(dropped you a mail btw.)

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

It's actually on YouTube! A very young Danny Baker presents it. Watch for the Ovaltinies theme from 19:20! 

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CLQQcirULpw

On the recently reissued Silver Vibrations LP.

mighty fine 

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, neiljon31 said:

On the recently reissued Silver Vibrations LP. Mighty fine

It should not be under estimated how rare that UK only original release is. Whilst my days of being out searching regularly and buying collections ended in 2006, between 1991 and then when I was really hard at it, I only ever found 2 copies of it, both of which I've kept. Note that there is some duplication in tracks/remix/es with the US Lots Of Love release.

image.png.e83f1060e9b6d1363e611be47ce6dc85.png

Edited by Martin S

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Further to me stating I wasn't going to continue to post tracks on this thread, I wish to add some more background to this.

Over the last month or so you will have noticed if you'd been following my postings that I keep trying to encourage people not to quote repeat copies of embedded videos in their responses and to try to minimise the number of such in postings. Embedded videos mean that the file is stored on SS, whereas just displaying the link takes you to Youtube. 

I had been concerned that pages that were taking up to a minute or more (I timed one out of curiosity, 54 seconds) to load were likely to crash other programs on the users PC that were open. Well it finally happened to me last week, and it has never happened on any other site I've been using same time. A notification popped up about a new comment, which I clicked on, the entire page was awash with embedded videos and failed to load completely. I gave it several minutes, it caused my PC to crash, and I have a good system with everything up to date, a full desktop set up. As a result of this I lost half an hours work on two stock spreadsheets I had open at the time, but I consider myself lucky not to have actually lost the files. I had to force closure of them by the keyboard as the system had fully disabled my mouse, something no vet could have cured. 

As a result of this, since then I have decided that using this site with any other program open has become a high risk. You may suggest I have no evidence to support such, but on the balance of probability, and I had already voiced concerns over this to Mike in PM's, it seems unlikely there was any other cause. Every embedded video may contain any number of hidden advertising and cookies when you click on it here as well, thus I ask the question is it really in the site's interest to continue with embedded videos as the norm? Just inserting the links means pages will load fast, the threat of crashing ones PC is removed, and the pages will thus contain more postings. 

Martin

Edited by Martin S

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
8 hours ago, Martin S said:

Further to me stating I wasn't going to continue to post tracks on this thread, I wish to add some more background to this.

Over the last month or so you will have noticed if you'd been following my postings that I keep trying to encourage people not to quote repeat copies of embedded videos in their responses and to try to minimise the number of such in postings. Embedded videos mean that the file is stored on SS, whereas just displaying the link takes you to Youtube. 

I had been concerned that pages that were taking up to a minute or more (I timed one out of curiosity, 54 seconds) to load were likely to crash other programs on the users PC that were open. Well it finally happened to me last week, and it has never happened on any other site I've been using same time. A notification popped up about a new comment, which I clicked on, the entire page was awash with embedded videos and failed to load completely. I gave it several minutes, it caused my PC to crash, and I have a good system with everything up to date, a full desktop set up. As a result of this I lost half an hours work on two stock spreadsheets I had open at the time, but I consider myself lucky not to have actually lost the files. I had to force closure of them by the keyboard as the system had fully disabled my mouse, something no vet could have cured. 

As a result of this, since then I have decided that using this site with any other program open has become a high risk. You may suggest I have no evidence to support such, but on the balance of probability, and I had already voiced concerns over this to Mike in PM's, it seems unlikely there was any other cause. Every embedded video may contain any number of hidden advertising and cookies when you click on it here as well, thus I ask the question is it really in the site's interest to continue with embedded videos as the norm? Just inserting the links means pages will load fast, the threat of crashing ones PC is removed, and the pages will thus contain more postings. 

Martin

Martin and all

can you take any suggestions, criticisms, points etc etc to the site stuff support forum

posting and discussing them there works a lot better than on the topics

thanks

mike

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Don't know if this has posted before. Got this 12 and love it. I saw the LP in a local secondhand record shop. Anything else on the LP?

Also this in another shop. Great track but anything else on the LP? They're both a bit more than i want to pay. I normally keep an eye on things like that and if they haven't gone after a few weeks make them an ever so casual offer...Seems to be only way to get a bargain or even a decent price these days! 

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Contributions a bit slim of late so lets rock & roll, I mean funk & Soul. 

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

In trying to link the above, the Rhythm Makers being an earlier name of the group GQ, I tried to think of a GQ track that could be determined as jazz funk but can't recall there being one. As Zone was produced by Billy Terrell I decided to think of some tracks I have by him that might fit. Gary Criss Rio De Janiero could easily be termed jazz funk but as it's a rather obvious track I opted for the mellow track in the link below from the same LP, not one I think many collectors are aware of. If it were from a Herb Alpert or Billy Cobham LP it wouldn't surprise most listeners

Gary Criss - The Calm Before The Storm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2cW3B3CWS4 Quality

That tempted me to post 3 more Billy Terrell prods starting with this phenomenal track from 1981. Wonder whether GQ were the musicians?

Night Bandit - Like A Thief In The Night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S62xqUx-uc

This was a nigh on impossible record to find in the UK, took me until 1996. Written by the same team as World Premiere - Share The Night, classic synth electro/boogie rap from 1984, I prefer the instrumental with chorus flip [not on YT], here's the rap vocal version 

La Vance - No More Writing On The Wall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5EW-AGWAM

This one has some jazz funk influences in the shape of sax player Michael Pedicin. A 1985 12" whose instrumental with chorus mix [not on YT] is much better imo than the full vocal version. Heavy synth bass action just the way it should be 

Michael Pedicin - Just West Of The East Side https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=jNK4JTNFc9M

Edited by Martin S
  • Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Cheers Martin, I'll give those a listen when I get home.

image.png.05aa4b62e9caa7c4d358a675e8e9b80a.png

In the mean time, I picked up this LP at the weekend from a record fair....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVMY_M-UNLU

Although I do think most of it is pretty average, the last track "No Tears Tomorrow" (linked above) is the killer one for me and made the LP worth the money.

Edited by Jimmy Disco D
  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
15 hours ago, Martin S said:

This one has some jazz funk influences in the shape of sax player Michael Pedicin. A 1985 12" whose instrumental with chorus mix [not on YT] is much better imo than the full vocal version. Heavy synth bass action just the way it should be 

Michael Pedicin - Just West Of The East Side https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=jNK4JTNFc9M

Is it that same Mike Pedicin?!! 

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url

Audio Lists - Source Music Forum

Themed soul youtube music video lists

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

1. 200Xlps Jazz Jazz Jazz - Bill Evans, Thelonious Monk, Pat Moran
    Ebay & Website Sales by McBoingBoing on Fri 19 Oct 2012
    • 2 / 403
    • McBoingBoing on 23 Oct 2012
  2. Soviet Music For Sale Funk,jazz,jazz-Funk,breaks
    Record Sales by Guest kartofan on Tue 01 Feb 2011
    • 1 / 771
    • kartofan on 01 Feb 2011
  3. * Jazz & Funk Lps * Soundtracks - Spy Jazz - Funk - Private - Breaks
    Ebay & Website Sales by McBoingBoing on Fri 26 Aug 2011
    • 2 / 433
    • McBoingBoing on 30 Aug 2011
  4. Latin Boogaloo/hammond/mod Jazz / Jazz Funk Etc
    Record Sales by Guest HiTtHeBoNgO on Wed 02 Aug 2006
    • 1 / 883
    • HiTtHeBoNgO on 02 Aug 2006
  5. 150+ Soul Jazz Funk Jazz Vocals Latin Etc. W/soundclips
    Ebay & Website Sales by Guest Deejay OM on Tue 13 Dec 2011
    • 1 / 335
    • Deejay OM on 13 Dec 2011
  6. Modern Soul/boogie/disco/soulful House/jazz-Funk/jazz 12"s
    Record Sales by andyrattigan on Sat 06 Mar 2010
    • 1 / 530
    • andyrattigan on 06 Mar 2010

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.