A Few For Sale

Guest toby

Hi all,i'm putting these up on soul source 1st,to let soul people have a chance before i put them on e bay.Its collection trimming time..

1.Gloria Gaynor UK Polydor #2066 922 "This love affair / For the first time in my life".issue.

condition is vg+ plays well. £40.00.

2.chris Jackson UK Soul City # SC112 "I'll never forget you / forever i'll stay with you".issue. condition is vg (a few scuffs etc does not affect play) £ 40.00.

3.Jimmy Beaumont USA White demo copy Bang records # B-525 "You got too much going for you / i never loved her anyway" Demo .condition is Mint minus (just) i've omly played it twice,its oh so rare £ 200.00.

4.We the people USA Lion records # Lion 164 " Making my daydream real / whatcha done for me,i'm gonna do for you" .issue .condition is.Mint unplayed..£80.00

5.Terry Callier USA Cadet White demo copy # CA 5697 "gotta get closer to you / I just cant help myself(i dont want nobody else) White demo condition is.Mint unplayed £ 65.00.

Give us a ring(07974572295)/pm me or email paulbarry@toleman.wanadoo.co.uk i can take cash /cheque/paypal its up to you..

I would likethese to go to a good soul home rather than a muppet who does not care about soul..

thanks..Toby..

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all,i'm putting these up on soul source 1st,to let soul people have a chance before i put them on e bay.Its collection trimming time..

1.Gloria Gaynor UK Polydor #2066 922 "This love affair / For the first time in my life".issue.

2.chris Jackson UK Soul City # SC112 "I'll never forget you / forever i'll stay with you".issue. condition is vg (a few scuffs etc does not affect play) £ 40.00.

3.Jimmy Beaumont USA White demo copy Bang records # B-525 "You got too much going for you / i never loved her anyway" Demo .condition is Mint minus (just) i've omly played it twice,its oh so rare £ 200.00.

4.We the people USA Lion records # Lion 164 " Making my daydream real / whatcha done for me,i'm gonna do for you" .issue .condition is.Mint unplayed..£80.00

5.Terry Callier USA Cadet White demo copy # CA 5697 "gotta get closer to you / I just cant help myself(i dont want nobody else) White demo condition is.Mint unplayed £ 65.00.

Give us a ring(07974572295)/pm me or email paulbarry@toleman.wanadoo.co.uk i can take cash /cheque/paypal its up to you..

I would likethese to go to a good soul home rather than a muppet who does not care about soul..

thanks..Toby..

please define a muppet :D

hope you're well..... :D

Social source share

please define a muppet :D

hope you're well..... :D

Hi Kirsty 1st a muppet is one of those people who claim to be into soul and know jack s### about it we had em all over the years,you remember the mingers /hangers on that used to frequent the London clubs,that sort of person.2nd yep all is well in sunny but cold Letchworth not doing too bad considering,you??..

Social source share

Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Animal........................

..oops - sorry Toby mate! Didn't mean to hijack your post. Good luck with the sales - hope to see you soon.

Hi Gene yes you will see us all soon at your night in Kings X as always in for a good night of soul (& no muppets,except the mate of mine who spilled my pint last time out).

Social source share

thanks..Toby..

It's OK Toby mate, you don't have to raise all that amount just to pay for my Xmas present..............you can always just give me vinyl.

:D

Social source share

thanks..Toby..

TOBY

DONT BE TOO PARTICULAR WHO BUYS EM AS LONG AS THEY DO!

FOZZY BEAR :rolleyes:

Social source share

TOBY

DONT BE TOO PARTICULAR WHO BUYS EM AS LONG AS THEY DO!

FOZZY BEAR :thumbsup: .Soul people deserve good tunes ,unlike muppets who most them are bottom feeders who dont know a good soul tune evev if one jumped up and bites on the arse :rolleyes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!