Blackburn Hall, Rothwell, Leeds

Guest lagerlout

are the profits of this going to lagerlouts charity?

i think it would be a great gesture to consider all those kids with no school to attend, living in mud huts with no running water and all those serious diseases to contend with. anyway enough about life in leeds lets think of the positives :(:yes:

shane

Sheffield brings on the substitute and what a job he does :yes:

• Replies 141
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

You're right Steve, We've always been a mile behind Sheffield when it comes to Unemployment, Finance, Retail, Style, Football, Rugby, Cricket, Nightlife, City Living etc etc....

Shane will confirm Sheffield as the home of fashion - ask him about Linguini Man :(

Not to mention his glasses, the height of fashion :yes:

Um hope big white mullet man with beer belly come from steel place.

He bring medicine called 'Woodbine' and special ju-ju fire water called Bitter.

It make him wear big trousers and dance like no-one watching on dance floor.

Where you staying again, Shane? :(

Where you staying again, Shane? :(

I was going to ask if you and Kirsty were related, but you're from Leeds, so of course you must be :yes:

Where you staying again, Shane? :yes:

Is he stopping at yours Jamie ?

On one visit to Soulsville, I got cheap rooms at the Hilton, but he cocked off ( :( ) to stop with you, but kept turning up at the hotel asking for me. The manager is a friend of a friend and rang my room to tell me that there was a bloke asking for my room number at reception, and that he looked like a low budget rent boy :yes:

(I couldn't work out if that said more about me than it did about Shane though :yes: )

Where you staying again, Shane? :yes:

:yes:

singalong...........

the linguini man!

he likes the ladies,

he likes to dance,

he still thinks it's the eighties,

he still thinks he has a chance!

what a legend he was!

Shane

:(

Edited by ShaneH

Low budget rent boys....Steel City hooligans...Dirty Leeds...You can get it all on the 29th December in one place.....Lock up your daughters and get down there...Gonna try and get over the border...

Half Manc half sheep :(

If you need somewhere to stay, there's room in my mud hut :yes:

Linquini Man - Verse II

Linguini likes his bitter,

He makes the ladies titter,

At his dancefloor shenanigans,

In the Attercliffe Lane Brannigans. (Now Closed) lol

Linquini Man - Verse II

Linguini likes his bitter,

He makes the ladies titter,

At his dancefloor shenanigans,

In the Attercliffe Lane Brannigans. (Now Closed) lol

:(

verse 3...

he looks like peter stringfellow

he always stops the ladies to say hello

they call him LINGUINI !

he is PASTA his best!

this does not stop LINGUINI !

Edited by ShaneH
Guest markmtfc

Dont worry Mak, you will be ok.

Just like to take this opportunity to let you all know that we have managed to secure 12 dates for the new year, details will be posted as soon as they are available, along with Djs ect.

West Yorkshire Soul Collective.

Guest lagerlout

hello from the gambia....

well what can i say..looks like this is gonna be a good one by the response its getting.what mark forgot to tell you about the other 12 dates secured is that there in a forest in the north bank of the gambia and not blackburn hall.

been out and about today and was held up in a traffic jam..as a hippo had jackknifed on the main mudtrack and the had to burn it down with some napalm before the vultures got there or we,d have been there all day.

really looking forward to coming home to the rain and cold and seeing you all.

bye for now

lamin & binta smith

gambian soul club....west yorkshire branch...

Guest markmtfc

Just a quick note for other promoters ect. We will be looking towards the third Friday of each month in 2007, as our regular soul nites, if we are likely to clash with any local nites, please get in touch.

Just a quick note for other promoters ect. We will be looking towards the third Friday of each month in 2007, as our regular soul nites, if we are likely to clash with any local nites, please get in touch.

Third Friday sounds good to me. Stuck for a lift for this one as Louise's car is full, if there is any chance of you passing Fearnville on your way?. Off on my travels tonight, so will take some flyers if you can drop some off at ours. Will take some to Wales with me next week as well. If you cant I can pick them up from yours on my way. :thumbsup:

Kx

Guest Phil Richards

3rd friday is ok with me we are on the 2nd friday but we are in the west midlands :thumbsup::ohmy::lol:

Guest lagerlout

just back from my hols and there seems to be a good feed back on this event. if i dont see ya on the 29th at blackburn hall. merry christmas and a happy new year. and if i do see you at the event ..cheers mines a lager.. :thumbsup:

just back from my hols and there seems to be a good feed back on this event. if i dont see ya on the 29th at blackburn hall. merry christmas and a happy new year. and if i do see you at the event ..cheers mines a lager.. thumbsup.gif

No mines a lager, I've got it written down that I won 10 pints from you at Stafford :thumbsup::D

Hope the hols were good, will be round later for my monkey. :lol:

Marks roped somebody into helping on the door, dont know who she is, just heard she like a drink.

Merry xmas.

x

looking proper forward to this one. this is more important to me than the winter celebrations (the future name of christmas with the way things are going i reckon) that will soon be upon us

be good to see my mates and we will have a few liveners i am sure :thumbsup:

shane

looking proper forward to this one. this is more important to me than the winter celebrations (the future name of christmas with the way things are going i reckon) that will soon be upon us

shane

Shane. Come back. Please.............................. Its now all so.........pointless

:hypo::D:D

We're all still here so your "retirement" trick didn't work :thumbsup:

btw, hows the job ?

Edited by SteveM

shane

Its your round Shane :thumbsup:

Winter f**kin celebrations :angry: Dont get me started ranting about that lot of b****ks :hypo:

Are you going Baz ? Do coach and horses run from your neck of the woods over Christmas ?

:thumbsup:

Not this time mate im at a nighter the night befor, im tempted though might drive up and stop in a room :hypo:

we give the horses a rest over christmas, but the shit waggon heads up there on a daily basis :thumbsup:

Guest lagerlout

Not this time mate im at a nighter the night befor, im tempted though might drive up and stop in a room :yes:

we give the horses a rest over christmas, but the shit waggon heads up there on a daily basis whistling.gif

would be great to see you baz, and then i can tell you of my adventures in the african jungle and discovering a new species of bird thats not been seen :wicked: in the gambia.even the local bird guides had never seen one :D ..how goods that then.so to find out more of the story you,ll have to come to blackburn hall event. :wicked:

Guest lagerlout

D.j times for Blackburn Hall 29th december

8.00- 8.45......John Horsley

8.45- 9.30......Mark Etheridge

9.30- 10.15....Rich Buckley

10.15-11.00...Roger Banks

11.00-11.45...Steve Mannion

11.45-1.00.....Alex Jones/Guest.

This is a fantastic line up of d.js with quality sounds in there collection

so see you there....

pete & mark

West Yorkshire Soul Collective...

D.j times for Blackburn Hall 29th december

8.00- 8.45......John Horsley

8.45- 9.30......Mark Etheridge

9.30- 10.15....Rich Buckley

10.15-11.00...Roger Banks

11.00-11.45...Steve Mannion

11.45-1.00.....Alex Jones/Guest.

This is a fantastic line up of d.js with quality sounds in there collection

so see you there....

pete & mark

West Yorkshire Soul Collective...

Looks good, best get my leather trousers polished, not long to go :thumbsup:

My partner in crime is on holiday for this one, so I am relying on the west yorkshire soul collective to keep an eye on me, that is after they have bought me the 10 pints raffle prize :thumbsup:

Kirstyx

Do u think Kirsty M, might look after you kirsty

Mark, you got me confused but that aint hard whistling.gif:lol:

Kirsty isnt coming to this do, she's off to The Orwell with my hubby, well not with him, but they'll be in the same room :lol: .

It's me that needs looking after, but even if Kirsty was there dont think she is the best person for the job.

Anybody else confused :lol::yes:

talking of photo,s did anyone see me in.. ahem manifesto, not that im bigging myself up or anything :shades:

Pete

I rushed out on the day of publication all the way to Jumbo records, all excited as we were promised that our photos would be in. After parting with £4.00 I eagerly opened it to the middle page. Who should I find, 2 of you & my drivers for the evening Mark & Trish, nearly put me of my dinner :ohmy::D . Was I there, was I hell.

It must have been the marketing ploy you used. Awful photo of Mark though, the pained expression he had must have been from being in my company for a few hours :wave::D

I'm sure takings will be well up this month :lol: