• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest vinylvixen

wow, thanks for postin that jo,

fantastic.

ricky.

My pleasure, Rick. Now all we gotta do is learn the dance routine and buy the suits....damn, they look hottttt yes.gif Jo

Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

thats the dogs!

"what you see is what you get" was me and the wifes first dance at our

wedding

everybody thought, what the hell is that.

im going to forward her that link now

she will be chuffed !! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Have you played the flipside "Thankful for your love"? Fantastic tune!

Damn, Paul....now I'll have to go and find the record and flip it :thumbsup: ....Jo

Social source share

Hello all,

As a long standing visitor to the site I thought it was about time to gatecrash the party. I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to make my entrance and the incredible YouTube of the Dramatics was the perfect excuse.

I remember asking my local record shop for it after hearing it on Emperor Rosko's radio show. I'd misheard the group name as the Dynamics so it was no surprise they couldn't find it. The next Saturday Tony Monson (at Brighton's Sounds Unlimited) came to the rescue.

A great record and knockout video.

Stuart

Social source share

Hello all,

As a long standing visitor to the site I thought it was about time to gatecrash the party. I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to make my entrance and the incredible YouTube of the Dramatics was the perfect excuse.

I remember asking my local record shop for it after hearing it on Emperor Rosko's radio show. I'd misheard the group name as the Dynamics so it was no surprise they couldn't find it. The next Saturday Tony Monson (at Brighton's Sounds Unlimited) came to the rescue.

Stuart

Hi Stuart and welcome to Soul Source. :lol:

Perhaps I could direct you to this section of the site to say hi, when you a mo' like, :thumbsup:https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showforum=44

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Hello all,

Stuart

Stuart, glad my choice of vid broke the ice...and welcome to the party :thumbsup: Wow - Emperor Rosko's show...i loved that show. I used to listen on my transistor radio :lol: I remember him making a cut of Al Capone - not a patch on Prince Buster but a bold attempt all the same :lol: Look forward to your posts again, Stuart. Jo

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!