Lowton Tonight

Mandy

Not sure if this is the correct forum but I'm sure some mod will move me if it's not :rolleyes:

Is anyone going to Lowton tonight who is also coming to the Gambian Soul Club charity alldayer tomorrow? Chris Waterman has a parcel full of raffle prizes and needs somebody to bring them down, or if they can be passed on to somebody who is coming down.

We would really appreciate the help here :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not sure if this is the correct forum but I'm sure some mod will move me if it's not :rolleyes:

Is anyone going to Lowton tonight who is also coming to the Gambian Soul Club charity alldayer tomorrow? Chris Waterman has a parcel full of raffle prizes and needs somebody to bring them down, or if they can be passed on to somebody who is coming down.

We would really appreciate the help here :thumbsup:

We're going Mandy... only i'm not sure what time we'll be getting down to the dayer.

Is there a specific time you'll need them by... and what is it :P

Social source share

We're going Mandy... only i'm not sure what time we'll be getting down to the dayer.

Is there a specific time you'll need them by... and what is it :rolleyes:

Hiya Girlie

Don't need them down until the evening, probably about 9.30ish give us time to sell plenty of tickets .. you're a star. It's a parcel of DVDs, CDs etc off Chris ... Joan that will be great thanks. I'll ring Chris and let him know :thumbsup:

Social source share