Rarity Up For Trades

Guest Tommy

Out of my collection. A beautiful, near mint copy of Celeste Hardie - You're gone. Would trade for an equivalent record.

soulclub.org sound clip (my copy plays mint, will gladly send out sound clip of acutal record to anyone who's interested in the record):

https://www.soulclub.org/stream/Celeste_Har...#39;re_Gone.ram

Feel free to send me your trades: pottsy42pottsy@hotmail.com

Also, few nice pieces up on Ebay right now (Jimmie Ellis, The Dynamics, Sam & Kitty, Garland Green - Gamma... etc). Here's a link:

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZchattahoochee3QQhtZ-1

Tommy.

post-2018-1163205424_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tommy
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

This is still up for trades. Had a few offers, but nothing that's got me going. I need a Silky Hargraves - Dearborn, Profs - Curr, Jock Mitchell - Not a chance in a million. If anyone's got any of these for trades i'll gladly do something with you :lol:

EBAY STUFFS FINISHING RIGHT NOW! BARGINS, BARGINS, BARGINS !!!

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZchattahoochee3QQhtZ-1

:thumbsup:

Social source share

I need a Silky Hargraves - Dearborn

Hard to get mate, hard to get...

I've been after this for nearly three years... Top tune! In my top 5 for sure...

Me spinning Silky Hargraves at the 100 Club

Social source share

Hard to get mate, hard to get...

I've been after this for nearly three years... Top tune! In my top 5 for sure...

Me spinning Silky Hargraves at the 100 Club

You jest surely Roccia, i've seen numerous copies of this up for sale over the last two years & a bit cheaper than they were a few years back!

Simon :thumbsup:

Social source share

You jest surely Roccia, i've seen numerous copies of this up for sale over the last two years & a bit cheaper than they were a few years back!

Simon :thumbsup:

I agree. Been plenty up on Ebay, granted not all in the best of shapes. Wouldnt say it's rare to be honest. It's one of those records i would like to have, but it fetches too much money due to the demand of it. Hence why i could justify trading for a copy.

It's weird. I've had two different people with two different copies say to me this week "it's as rare as hens teeth", mind you there selling there's :lol:

Social source share

I had been outbidded twice on the Bay, and saw this go for a silly price (500 and something seems to remember) on Manship auction...

A friend sold me his WD copy for 300 quid...

Social source share

I agree. Been plenty up on Ebay, granted not all in the best of shapes. Wouldnt say it's rare to be honest. It's one of those records i would like to have, but it fetches too much money due to the demand of it. Hence why i could justify trading for a copy.

It's weird. I've had two different people with two different copies say to me this week "it's as rare as hens teeth", mind you there selling there's :thumbsup:

Plenty around. Demand is the price hiker here, not scarcity. Quite a few been sold in the last year or two but price always been high in relation to other, scarcer, 45s. Same story with Ruby Gold Token. Dozens around but always same price. You'll get one Tommy, just have patience Mate.

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Social source share

Guest Russ Smith

I picked up an issue early 80s and played/taped it to little response.. London soul nites, poss 100 club play but didnt set the floors alight...not that kind of record, a slow burner..

Its an expensive record now but was mid price for 10/15years, went massive,went megabucks,been pressed, levelled out etc..

Always been hard to find and never turned up in multiples,

West coast 45s are tough to find full stop..

Edited by Russ Smith
Social source share

West coast 45s are tough to find full stop..

True. The quality West Coast records are very tough to find, any coast record for that matter as 85%+ of Northern records are in England.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert