stevegods

Merryweather v McGregor - just about money ?

20 hours ago, soul wv10 said:

yes  McGregor did run out off steam but managed to hit him 111 time and get to round 10 ,he isn't a boxer and should stick to ufc

how long would mayweather have lasted in a mma fight I don't think he would off got out of round one ,so well done McGregor and I guess the 70 PLUSS millions he got will help

He may have hit him 111 times most of those shorts were nothing. He has no follow thorugh in his punches. Yes he could knock a boxer out but there are guys knocking each other out outside the chippie any night of the week.

Mayweather did very little in the first half of the fight in terms of blows landed. Even so he was actually dominating the fight. I don't think I've ever seen a fighter continually press forward in such a manner without really throwing many punches at all and be completley unhurt or troubled.   It was like he was just toying with him. When the trunaround came it came quickly and you could see CM didn't like it. He wanted out.

5 hours ago, DELORENZO said:

"Taylor has never SEEN a challenge like McGregor. He’s a southpaw, how will Taylor handle that?’ said Conor’s cornerman.

A date has yet to be confirmed for the biggest darts match of the century but bookies are offering 3/1 odds of a McGregor victory.

‘If he can just reign in his natural instinct to throw a dart at the back of Taylor’s head then he has a real chance,’ one told us."

Ha hahahahaha!!

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links