Mixed bag of northern/funk/r&b

Graemeefc81

Mixed bag of northern/funk/r&b

Benny Johnson - Fresh out of tears / what would you do? M - £80. Superb uptempo r&b dancer.

Earnest Nelson - I'll make it someday / Baby I need you. Ex £60. Superb southern gritty northern. Great double sider. 

Jay & the Americans - living above your head / look at me - what do you see. Ex £30. Brilliant blue eyed soul.  *sold*

Ebony jam - ride on / instrumental. Vg++ £40. Funk masterpiece on this lovely promo copy. 

Rozetta Johnson - Mine was real / A woman's way. Ex £40. Superb ballad on this lovely promo copy that comes with company sleeve.

Bobby Mac - keep on / Walkin together. M- £30. Lovely promo copy with company sleeve of this sax driven northern. 

Ricky Ricks - Chained and bound / Why did I. Vg (plays well above grade) £35. Promo copy of this superb uptempo r&b.

Johnny Williams - Breaking point / Women. Ex £25. Great funky number. 

Gil Scott Heron - Home is where the hatred is / the revolution will not be televised. M- £30. Lovely copy of this amazing double sider. *sold*

Tommy Bryant - I wanna come home to you baby / Heading home. Vg+ £25. Brilliant under the radar tune. 

Susan Maughan - That other place / Little things mean a lot. M- £30. Uptempo girly dancer, lovely copy that comes with company sleeve.

Ray Agee - Leave me alone / You messed up my mind. Vg+ £30. Two superb sides of r&b.

Any questions please feel free to ask. Payment via PayPal or bank transfer. Postage extra. Cheers.

IMG_3287.JPG

IMG_3291.JPG

IMG_3564.JPG

IMG_3850.JPG

IMG_3941.JPG

IMG_3942.JPG

IMG_3943.JPG

IMG_3944.JPG

IMG_3945.JPG

IMG_3946.JPG

IMG_3949.JPG

IMG_3961.JPG