Tommy Navarro & The Dynamics

Scooterboy

Hi Folks,

2 for sale as I have this week been mostly overspending and need to recoup some £.

I'm sorry, but payment can only be accepted by bank transfer (preferred) or cheque (funds to clear before postage) on this occasion as PayPal won't help me.

Money back guarantee if not satisfied with my grading - I have limited, but good feedback so please buy with confidence.

Thanks for reading my ad - please PM me if you are interested.

P&P via Special Delivery is extra at £7.50.

Tommy Navarro - I Cried  My Life Away - De Jac £300 (EX)  

Bell Sound stamped (see photos).

Label is not faded, it would appear that the red print was not evenly applied at time of manufacture as there is no fading to the flip and no fading of the pale turquoise background.

Vinyl is really nice both sides, with really minor hairlines that look to be resultant from being put in/taken out of sleeve.

The Dynamics - I Need Your Love - RCA Demo (VG+/VG++) £275 

I personally think this grades VG+ (though it was sold to me as VG++).  Plays great, loud and clear - no issues whatsoever.  Quite a few minor hairlines and fingernail type scratches (i.e. not gouges in the vinyl, but bit more like having brushed a fingernail across the vinyl to create a soft scratch rather than a sharp scratch...I'm explaining this really badly...sorry).  More on flip side than on the I Need Your Love Side.

Photos below to aid/assist.  I'm no David Bailey, but I have tried to capture images that show then true condition of the records.

Many thanks for your interest and for looking.

Kind regards

Chris

Tommy  1.JPG

Tommy 2.JPG

Tommy 3.JPG

Dyn 4.JPG

Dyn 2.JPG

Dyn 3.JPG

Dyn 5.JPG

Dyn 1.JPG

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF