A few U.S Originals All Prices In U.S.D

Chess1458

1.The Dontells"In Your Heart/Nothing But Nothing" VJ 666 Demo M- $90.00.                                 2.Terrance Bacon & The Hotcakes"Why/What You Do To Me"Big Breakfast 101'500 pressed M- $40.00.                                             3.Albert Jones"Its Gonna Be A Lovely Summer/Monkey Boogaloo"Tri-City M- from old stock $40.00.                                                   4.The Soul Sensations"A Man That Is Not Free/When I Had You Baby"Music City M- from old stock $40.00.                                                   5.Don Young"Movin/She Let Her Hair Down"Bang CLEAN VG/VG+ $30.00.                                                   6.Wyle Dixon & The Wheels"Sad Time/Sweet Pea"Conduc M- from old store stock $30.00.                       7.The Whispers"Im The One/You Must Be Doing All Right"Soul Clock Demo Copy"VG++ $30.00.                 8.The World Wonders"Don't Give Up/Two Wings"Cherub Demo VG+ $25.00.                                                 9.The Springers"Why/Last Heartbreak"Way Out M- $20.00.         10.Leroy Jones"Shake/Someday"Hit VG++ $20.00.                                       11.Jan Bradley"Curfew Blues/We Girls"Formal VG-/VG $15.00.             12.The Van Dykes"You're Shakin Me Up/You Need Confidence"Mala Clean and Glossy VG $15.00.           13.Al Wilson"Show and Tell/Same"Rocky Road RARE Demo copy VG+ $15.00.                             14.Delorise Berry"No Other Girl/Crying Won't Help"Cotillion Demo G- scuffs etc $15.00.               15.Robert Upchurch"The Devil Made Me Do It/Stereo"Golden Fleece Demo M- $10.00.                               16.The Modulations"Worth Your Weight In Gold/Ill Always Love You"Buddah M- $15.00.                   17.Earl Scott"Kiss My Love Goodbye/Ill Wander Back To You"Decca Demo M- orig sleeve $15.00.                                               18.Arthur Prysock"When Day Is Done/What Will I Tell My Heart"Decca Demo M- orig sleeve $15.00.                                               19.Count Yates"The Golden Key/Chimpanzee" Regis Demo G+/VG- $15.00.                                   20.Gary"U.S"Bonds"No More Homework/She's Alright"Earlier Legrand Demo"WOL VG- $10.00.         All discs will be shipped as gift and as always i DO combine shipping

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!