Linda Griner - Goobye Cruel Love Live Notts Allnighter

Mike

After the radio studio video clip (see earlier post) clocked a big handful of more clips from that era on youtube form mickeynold

here's the words below from youtube that goes with the clip

The video was made for lynn as a memento of her visit to the UK, unfortunatly the saticom colour video camera was slow at warming up, also contains a interview at same All-niter, that's Nottingham FC. (Hi to Wilko by the way)

Intro by DJ Pep and interview by Bill Randal. Feat: Dave Rimmer & Chris Anderton.

Who are the dancers, I think one was Big Scotty, the others?

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

After the radio studio video clip (see earlier post) clocked a big handful of more clips from that era on youtube form mickeynold

The video was made for lynn as a memento of her visit to the UK, unfortunatly the saticom colour video camera was slow at warming up, also contains a interview at same All-niter, that's Nottingham FC. (Hi to Wilko by the way)

Intro by DJ Pep and interview by Bill Randal. Feat: Dave Rimmer & Chris Anderton.

Doesn't Chris Anderton look young ohmy.gif

Social source share

Fantastic. My all time fav Motown tune well that and the Four Tops. Ask the lonely.

Steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!