'James Brown's Soulful People'

Guest son of stan

Guest son of stan

Given his stature and impact on music, JB is a very marginal figure in world of the UK rare soul scene. But he was extremely prolific and I have always had a soft spot for the more soulful excursions to be found on his LPs, productions, etc.. So I thought I would start a thread to gather some of them together. 

A few to kick off with:

Any more..? :-)

Social source share

9 hours ago, son of stan said:

Given his stature and impact on music, JB is a very marginal figure in world of the UK rare soul scene. But he was extremely prolific and I have always had a soft spot for the more soulful excursions to be found on his LPs, productions, etc.. So I thought I would start a thread to gather some of them together. 

A few to kick off with:

Any more..? :-)

Love the .."your love was good for me"....the deep "lost someone " off the same album is another favourite of mine....the man was a genius ...

Dave L 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Real glad someone thought to do this, same as Tomo and Dave, I love the guy, defo "The hardest working man in show business" thanks Tomo for putting me onto this and many more, could go on about his lack of exposure on the British rare soul scene but it will turn into a rant, I think you know the problem being in that word RARE, enough said, lets enjoy the man

Kev

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!