BabyBoyAndMyLass

Video: St Ives weekender 2017

Soul Source music video feature announcement - Just added to our video feature ....

Name: St Ives weekender 2017
Category: Events Live
Date Added: 2017-07-10
Submitter: BabyBoyAndMyLass

Video Description:

Mighty Dean Carr closes St Ives weekender 2017! The atmosphere the whole three days was amazing!

watch now...

St Ives weekender 2017

Soul Source Soul Music Video Feature 2017

Share this source music forum post

soul source url

Thanks for posting the clip Babyboy:hatsoff2: quite a few of my friends went to the St Ives weekender, and had a brilliant time. :) 

soul source url
9 hours ago, Bruv said:

Thanks for posting the clip Babyboy:hatsoff2: quite a few of my friends went to the St Ives weekender, and had a brilliant time. :) 

Ta Barry, reviewed the event and posted a 45 min taster vid too, only thing I didn't mention is the fact that down 'ere we don't have venues with car parks, so we can't admire each others' iron, so I didn't go in any Series 1 Landy, mind you if we did, and you came down you'd own it with any of your yanks! Did I ever mention the time I went Keele in early 80s when I borrowed the freshly restored 440 70 Challenger?...Now there's a story...

LoL I know you heard that one! Best wishes Bruv!

Edited by BabyBoyAndMyLass
Added humour!

soul source url
18 hours ago, BabyBoyAndMyLass said:

Ta Barry, reviewed the event and posted a 45 min taster vid too, only thing I didn't mention is the fact that down 'ere we don't have venues with car parks, so we can't admire each others' iron, so I didn't go in any Series 1 Landy, mind you if we did, and you came down you'd own it with any of your yanks! Did I ever mention the time I went Keele in early 80s when I borrowed the freshly restored 440 70 Challenger?...Now there's a story...

LoL I know you heard that one! Best wishes Bruv!

I would loved to have gone myself but I had already been booked up with dj-ing long before some of my friends had even decided they were going. If I can get there next year I will let you know. Yes, you did tell me about taking the Chally to Keele I would loved to have been there to see it, great times. :) :hatsoff2: 

soul source url
7 hours ago, Bruv said:

I would loved to have gone myself but I had already been booked up with dj-ing long before some of my friends had even decided they were going. If I can get there next year I will let you know. Yes, you did tell me about taking the Chally to Keele I would loved to have been there to see it, great times. :) :hatsoff2: 

I know I did Mate, it was a gag meaning that I have a tendency to bang on a bit...

Yeah try and make it, if you do book let me know I'd love to meet up. I dunno I should be on commission but I'm bloody not!

soul source url

Get involved with the Source Forums

Join in with the discussion

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get the most out of Soul Source

Source Adverts