VINYL MINT MINUS

MINOR TEARS TO SOME SLEEVES 

OUTER BOX SHOWS SIGNS OF STORAGE WEAR & TEAR
INCLUDES ORIGINAL ENAMEL BADGE

ON EBAY
20170712_190607.thumb.jpg.090ddfe230856c57f810a42ce55fb08b.jpg
Here is the grading criteria I have applied;

·         SS  Still Sealed - in factory-fresh condition

·          Mint - I don't use this grade.

·         M- Mint Minus - a near perfect, probably unplayed record

·         VG+ Very Good Plus close to like new with only superficial signs of use that do not affect play. Only well cared for records will grade out to VG+. Will satisfy all but the most demanding collector.

·         VG Very Good - a used, reasonable copy. There will be obvious signs of wear and the possibility of light surface noise between tracks or during quiet passages, but still quite nice.

·         VG- Very Good Minus - significant wear and marks and usually quite noticeable surface noise.

·         G+ Good Plus. In the record world, 'Good' is not good! From here on down (Fair, Poor), we're talking about beat-up records.

I will be happy to answer any questions and endeavour to provide an honest appraisal of all items I have for sale.  If you have reason for complaint (before leaving negative feedback on ebay), I would appreciate if you would contact me direct to enable me to resolve any dispute quickly and professionally to our mutual satisfaction. 

Please note that unrecorded deliveries are entirely at the buyers risk. 
By purchasing this item and not using registered mail to receive it, you accept full responsibility for it's loss.  Once posted I am not responsible for it's safety. 

• I WILL SEND OVERSEAS BY ROYAL MAIL POST-PLEASE CONTACT FOR COSTS etc.

Thank you.

SMOKINSHOOZ

20170709_155519.jpg

20170712_191445.jpg

20170712_191455.jpg

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic