July Little List

Hi all ,

Postage must be registered ( £ 9 for the U.K. and Europe - £ 10 for the U.S.A. ).Paypal as gift or add 4% for fees -Records photographic pictures are available on simple demand - PM'me if interested....cheers

The combinations        while you were gone                               Solid Rock                                M-       £ 125

The Hesitations            Is this a way to treat a girl                      GWP                                         M-        £ 125

Roz Ryan                    You're my only temptation                       Volt WDJ                                  M-        £ 100

The Manhattans          I can't stand for you to leave me             DeLuxe                                     M-         £ 30

The Impressions         Love me                                                   Curtom                                      M-          £ 30

Junior McCants          The boy needs a girl                                 King                                          M-/VG+( label ring wear ) £ 75

Gene Chandler           Without you here                                      Curtom                                      VG/M-  £ 30  Plays with two or three ticks here and there   SOLD

The Royal Kings         You should have told me                          Radio City                                 M-        £ 100

Valerie Lamar              Gotta get away                                         Dee Dee                                    VG+/VG £ 40

Sammy Acuna            I never found a girl                                    New-Wave                                M-        £ 250

Edited by milliontearsoul
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source