Guest Spindolero

• Replies 101
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Im making the journey for the first time and really looking forward to it, could be a few more travelling with me from the Medway Towns too,

Heard nothing but good things about Bisley and made sure my calender was free for this night so roll on Saturday.

is there a watering hole to go to before the 10pm kick off

Bearsy

Im making the journey for the first time and really looking forward to it, could be a few more travelling with me from the Medway Towns too,

Heard nothing but good things about Bisley and made sure my calender was free for this night so roll on Saturday.

is there a watering hole to go to before the 10pm kick off

Bearsy

Hi Bearsy,

There are pubs on main road from M3, but there is a bar open for a pre all nighter session, 8 - 10 pm, music aswell, so you can get there from 8pm!!

Big crowd expected for this one - Tim Brown has now joined the dj line up, so should be a cracker in both rooms!!!

Accommodation sold out last week, there is a Travelodge at Bagshot if anyone needs a room.

Alan

Hi Bearsy,

There are pubs on main road from M3, but there is a bar open for a pre all nighter session, 8 - 10 pm, music aswell, so you can get there from 8pm!!

Big crowd expected for this one - Tim Brown has now joined the dj line up, so should be a cracker in both rooms!!!

Accommodation sold out last week, there is a Travelodge at Bagshot if anyone needs a room.

Alan

Cheers Alan

hope to be getting there for about 9ish so will probably go straight there and park up and to be honest i have no intentions of sleeping so its back home for me at 6am or crash in the car (i mean sleep) :huh:

Bearsy

=========

Will probably go as well, we could catch up :thumbsup: Say hello to the Panchster for me, haven't heard from him in months

Winnie:-)

Not sure at the moment as we might have to go elsewhere this weekend.

But considering what has happened recently would be good to take my mind off things! And it would be lovely to see you too :D

Guest TONY ROUNCE

...The usual Surbiton contingent of the Two Tones (me and Mr. Ellis) plus the Carshalton reprobates are expecting to stagger through at least the first part of the night, and are looking forward to it (esp. those of us who aren't driving!).

First time northern-based attendees should, however, consider taking out a second mortgage before Friday, if they're planning to have a beer or two, as the bar prices are a tad extortionate to say the least. Although offset, of course, by Derek's v.v. reasonable admission fees :D

See you there!

TONE (both of us...) :thumbsup:

...The usual Surbiton contingent of the Two Tones (me and Mr. Ellis) plus the Carshalton reprobates are expecting to stagger through at least the first part of the night, and are looking forward to it (esp. those of us who aren't driving!).

First time northern-based attendees should, however, consider taking out a second mortgage before Friday, if they're planning to have a beer or two, as the bar prices are a tad extortionate to say the least. Although offset, of course, by Derek's v.v. reasonable admission fees :D

See you there!

TONE (both of us...) yes.gif

Tone & Tone,

Does the bar prices mean you wont be coming to the pre- all niter modern room, to watch me spin some dusty old vinyl ? shades.gif

Look forward ti seeing you guys as usual!!

Al

First time northern-based attendees should, however, consider taking out a second mortgage before Friday, if they're planning to have a beer or two, as the bar prices are a tad extortionate to say the least. Although offset, of course, by Derek's v.v. reasonable admission fees :(

See you there!

TONE (both of us...) :(

You just need a third mate called Toni & then you can call yourselves Tony! Toni! Tone!

Hat, Coat, Gone!

Not for long though!

In reply to Bearsy's comments. People often meet up at the Hen & Chickens just before Bisley. Leave M3 at Lightwater junction, following directions to Bisley & its the second pub on right.

Can't make it myself for the early drink as I'm going to a wedding reception first. You might think thats not too clever, but Keith & Maxine Woon are doing the DJing :(

Can't make it myself for the early drink as I'm going to a wedding reception first. You might think thats not too clever, but Keith & Maxine Woon are doing the DJing :(

top music gaurenteed at the wedding bash then :(

moldie

In reply to Bearsy's comments. People often meet up at the Hen & Chickens just before Bisley. Leave M3 at Lightwater junction, following directions to Bisley & its the second pub on right.

there is another pub near the venue called THE QUEENS LEGS...but it dont open very often. :(

there is another pub near the venue called THE QUEENS LEGS...but it dont open very often. :(

thats a bit of a c*** then, have to find somewhere else to drink from.

People often meet up at the Hen & Chickens just before Bisley.

Which one comes first!?

in my experience the female always comes first so im voting for the Hen :thumbsup:

Bearsy

People often meet up at the Hen & Chickens just before Bisley.

Which one comes first!?

in my experience the female always comes first so im voting for the Hen :thumbsup:

Bearsy

its funny bearsy

me and your mrs were out shopping

we went into boots and we ended up looking at condoms

they had some new ones..gold ..silver and bronze

which ones are you gonna get i asked

the silver she said

im fed up of bearsy coming first :lol:

only jokin peeps

you know me

moldie

its funny bearsy

me and your mrs were out shopping

we went into boots and we ended up looking at condoms

they had some new ones..gold ..silver and bronze

which ones are you gonna get i asked

the silver she said

im fed up of bearsy coming first :lol:

only jokin peeps

you know me

moldie

i didnt realise you knew the wife so well, :lol:

she would of said it the same way word for word. :secret:

but little does she know that when i come first im thinking of owning Little Tommy - Baby cant you see. :lol:

its either that or look at her and take 5 minutes to finish the job :thumbsup:

Bearsy - (the wanker.gif )

Hi All,

Derek & Pete - Bisley organisers - have asked me to pass on the message that was sent out with flyers for this event.

THE SECURITY STAFF AT BISLEY WILL BE SEARCHING ALL BAGS AS USUAL FOR ALCOHOL, TALCUM POWDER, ETC ETC, SO PLEASE LEAVE AT HOME OR IN THE CAR.

Thanks..

Al

Edited by eamesy

Hi All,

Derek & Pete - Bisley organisers - have asked me to pass on the message that was sent out with flyers for this event.

THE SECURITY STAFF AT BISLEY WILL BE SEARCHING ALL BAGS AS USUAL FOR ALCOHOL, TALCUM POWDER, ETC ETC, SO PLEASE LEAVE AT HOME OR IN THE CAR.

Thanks..

Al

are we able to wear clothes alan?..

or can we expect a queue like this?

post-2061-1163629677_thumb.jpg

are we able to wear clothes alan?..

or can we expect a queue like this?

Hey, dont shoot the messenger mate!!

Havent been told anything about "clothes optional" dress code - think id prefer everyone with slightly more clothes than those in your holiday snap :thumbsup:

See you Sat,

Al

Hey, dont shoot the messenger mate!!

Havent been told anything about "clothes optional" dress code - think id prefer everyone with slightly more clothes than those in your holiday snap :thumbsup:

See you Sat,

Al

not having a dig alan...its just more interesting than "bump"

moldie

I know mate - was that you holding the camera by the way? :thumbsup:

funny you should say that

it is and its a family outing at henley during the regatta

the queen is third from the right :lol:

===========

Bloody hell, it's a carry on thread :thumbsup:

Any chance someone can put up some superior directions as in what junction of the M25 you come off of, and then onto the venue. Have been to Bisley quite a few times, but generally get lost blush.gif

come off at junction 3 on the m3 signposted lightwater

go straight past lightwater on the main rd...dual cariageway

follow on to roundabout towards west end.straight over roundabout.

past bp petrol station on left and pub...hen and chicken on right

straight on till large set of traffic lights

turn right at lights into queens rd

follow to the end

you are there

moldie.

..ring me if you get lost...07900374230

come off at junction 3 on the m3 signposted lightwater

go straight past lightwater on the main rd...dual cariageway

follow on to roundabout towards west end.straight over roundabout.

past bp petrol station on left and pub...hen and chicken on right

straight on till large set of traffic lights

turn right at lights into queens rd

follow to the end

you are there

moldie.

..ring me if you get lost...07900374230

=========

Cheers Moldie, now just need what juntion of the M25 to get off at. And which way on the M25 signposted gatwick etc?

Have put your number in my phone

============

Thanks Al, does it matter which way round I go on the M25, are there currently any major roadworks one way or the other? Realise you may not know, asking on the off chance thumbsup.gif

So long as you drive on the correct side of the road you'll be ok!!!

Came round from M1 to M4 last Sat after Rugby, no problems on M25.

See you Saturday

Alan

Karen

Do you get Hen & Chickens confused with the chicken and egg ?

If you do, it must be carnage in your kitchen when you cook an omlette.

No - always wondered why Hens called Chickens and Chickens called Hens? :thumbsup:

Its when I do poached eggs that happens! wicked.gif

Win,

Near the set of lights where you have to turn right, it's signposted: The National Shooting Centre (or Rifle Centre) something like that.

Here's the postcode if you want to use a routefinder or something. GU24 0NY

Tel number of Bisley Pavilion: 01483 489270

===========

Cheers mate, having no sense of direction has been the bane of my life wink.gif

Source Advert