recent lists combined,sold removed others reduced,free uk post!

Spacehopper

SOLD REMOVED...SOME REDUCED...FREE UK POST!!..SCANS AVAILABLE..ALL ON YOU TUBE IF YOU DONT KNOW THEM

INEZ FOX HE'S THE ONE YOU LOVE/MOCKINGBIRD UKSUE £10...
both vg++ only light marks music loud and clear
Middles intact and no WOL

TONY BORDERS-POLLY WALLY-REVUE EX cond,drill hole forget the title have a listen,great little dancer especially if pitched up just a bit,clip not mine £10

MALCOLM DODDS-CANT YOU SEE-END VG+ rnb dancer,only minor noise on the intro and breaks, no pops and music still loud and clear,on lists for between 25-50...£10

SHIRLEY ELLIS-SUGAR LEYS SHING A LING COLUMBIA VG++ a couple of light marks plays loud and clear,underplayed northern soul stomper! £15

THE JEWELS-LOOKIE LOOKIE-KING VG+ edge warp that does not affect play and light marks but plays loud and clear,on discogs for between 40-50..£15

JOHNNY COPELAND-I AINT GONNA TAKE IT-ATLANTIC VG++ only a couple of light marks,great rhythm n soul dancer,seems harder on the issue,books and on lists for upto 75...£20

Larry Houston-I know we can make it-ambassador vg+ light marks and scuffs but plays loud and clear £15

Fred Lowry-I'm sorry-atco vg+ lots of light marks plays with a little noise but music loud and clear £15

THE FUGITIVES -I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING-PATH EX COND..good underplayed girl group northern seen on lists for 40-70..£15 bargain!

Johnny Copeland-coming to see about you-suave vg+ label wear (see scan) and light marks but plays through great,books at 75 and has sold for £90 doesn't come up too often ..£30

Rhetta Hughes-One in a million-looks ruff,label damage to both sides and discoloured vinyl on flip,some light marks but plays loud and clear,great version of Maxine browns classic £15

Doris Duke-congratulations baby-rrg vg+ lots of light marks no pops £7

Wayne Talbert-I found a little girl-pulsar ex lesser known stomper! looks EX but has minor noise in louder parts ,think its the pressing as had a couple like this £7

Ruth Brown-I burned your letter-atlantic vg++ only light marks classic rnb £7

KoKo Taylor-tell me the truth-checker vg++ would be ex but a couple of marks that make a few low pops,music still loud and clear £7

Maurice Williams-come and get it herald vg+ label wear and llight marks but plays loud and clear £10

THANX FOR LOOKING

Edited by spacehopper
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now