Gatur label listing

The reason I asked is that a friend has

Willie Tee - Take your time / Bring in the heartaches GATUR 507

i didnt know it existed!! 

I have 'first taste' on blue and green, 'first taste' with 'I'm having so much fun' on the B side, 'teasing you again', 'concentrate' and the Willie 'Lee' misprint of 'man that I am'. Thought I was only missing
'I peeped your hole card' ( which I've never even see a copy before -  I think Plumby mite have a copy of 'hole card???)

IMG_3497.thumb.JPG.f2a552dd88c5f71daeefd1ff77e7492e.JPGIMG_3496.thumb.JPG.27728fe009e177b682f10abb4b09e23d.JPG

Edited by Paul Capon
Social source share

On 25/07/2017 at 23:35, Paul Capon said:

Nice to have Steve even though it isnt his best IMHO. Just listened to 'hole card' again on YouTube and it sounds a bit disjointed to my ears - a bit messy.  

Its an acquired taste Paul. The disjointed-ness is part of the charm. Great New Orleans, but if we all liked the same thing it would be boring. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Today's useless bit of info that doesn't really add anything to this thread so not sure why I've included it - but I can't stop myself.

Used to have a copy of "Hole Card" years ago (maybe 20?) - quite liked it and I knew it was pretty rare then. Gradually it lost its shine so sold it off.

John Weston and £400 are 2 details floating around somewhere in my head - though I'm not sure whether I bought it from him at that price or sold it to him at that price.....I'm fairly certain I'll have it written down somewhere. I could check if I could remember where the boxes are...

Chris Anderson auctioned a copy on here sometime in June 2016 - nearly coughed mi cornflakes when I saw the current top offer he'd received.

Dx

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!