[SOLD] [SOLD] Sophisticates, Barbara Lynn, Earl Grant, Theresa Lindsey etc

A selection of records to move on. All are US originals in vg++ condition (pretty much mint minus as some might say).  Postage £2.00 for '1st Class ‘signed for’.

Payment by paypal friends & family please. All records come with a no quibble money back guarantee.

Thanks for looking and listening.

Dave.

Earl Grant – Hide nor Hair/I love you yes I do – Decca.  Unplayed warehouse stock, apart from when I recorded the sound-file. The label looks a bit dirty in the scan but is pristine. Comes in original company sleeve. £100 (On Hold) 

Sophisticates – I need you / I Can’t stand it  -Mutt.  Pristine labels and vinyl. £130

Lou Ragland – Since You said You’d Be Mine/Mono – Warner Bros demo.  Pristine labels and vinyl. £60 (On Hold) 

Theresa Lindsey – I’ll Bet You/Daddy O – Golden World demo.  Pristine labels and vinyl. £100

Barbara Lynn – Trying to Love Two/Sugar Coated Love  -Ichiban Records. Great version. Vinyl looks immaculate but there is very slight noise during playback. Not really that prominent but there none the less so please listen to the soundfile. £75

Tyrone Barkley - Man Of Value / Some Kind of wonderful. Midsong Internations. Pristine vinyl on 'Man Of Value' side but a light non feelable and non audible scratch on the 'Wonderful side'. £45

earlgrant.jpg

soph.jpg

ragland.jpg

lind.jpg

lynn.jpg

bark.jpg

Earl Grant - Hide nor Hair.mp3

Barbara Lynn - Trying To Love Two.mp3

Edited by Only Dreaming
typos
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF