chalky

Dean Anderson's Sound of Soul, Thursday 8pm.

13 hours ago, chalky said:

Sean Hampsey joins Dean and Gez in the studio for last weeks show, some great music played.

Thanks Chalky, much appreciated. Managed to get to play the new CJ & Co and Joe Matthews Diggin' Deep 45's on the show, for anyone who's curious!

Enjoy,

Sean

another great show this week with Martin Gavin and Lenny Harkins crossing the border to join Dean in the studio for three hours of quality music and banter.  There is an exclusive interview with Rudy Love as well.....

Edited by chalky

4 hours ago, chalky said:

another great show this week with Martin Gavin and Lenny Harkins crossing the border to join Dean in the studio for three hours of quality music and banter.  There is an exclusive interview with Rudy Love as well.....

Don’t know how many radio shows are out there, but this takes some beating. Essential listening.

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 15:06, chalky said:

Another top show last night with Alan "Kitch" Kitchener and a great bunch of records.

Kitch, a man with impeccable taste and totally devoid of ego.

27 minutes ago, bonhsoulie said:

Is this the same Stuart Cosgrove who wrote the soul books? 

Yes

25 minutes ago, bonhsoulie said:

Can I suggest to admin team that I can only hear in mobile (iPhone X) in single window-I don’t know if there’s an alternative cheers!

what do you mean only hear in a single window, do you mean soul source?  You will have ave to right click and open frame/link in a new window.

Edited by chalky

Hi Chalky Ignore me I’ve found the keys am enjoying the show/the only thing is if I move to another page on Soulsource I lose the show see what I mean? 

Edited by bonhsoulie

6 minutes ago, bonhsoulie said:

Hi Chalky Ignore me I’ve found the keys am enjoying the show/the only thing is if I move to another page on Soulsource I lose the show see what I mean? 

yes but if you right click and open link in new page you can enjoy should source and the music....or open the mixcloud page separately...

https://www.mixcloud.com/TNT_Soul_Show/

17 minutes ago, chalky said:

Joining Dean and Gez in the studio for a three hour show and the last show of 2018 is Me :) I feature a selection or recent releases on the many independent labels issuing and reissuing quality 60s, 70s and 80s soul.  Two or three in there from the last few years too.

Great show mate,got Bill Brown What a record!! and ordered the Stylist from Rob Moss.As you say the sounds are out there but an element of snobbery is stopping them getting the spins they deserve!!

4 minutes ago, micksmix said:

Great show mate,got Bill Brown What a record!! and ordered the Stylist from Rob Moss.As you say the sounds are out there but an element of snobbery is stopping them getting the spins they deserve!!

There is some great records that deserve all-nighter spins but for some reason they are ignored.

On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:26, micksmix said:

I totally agree, listened to it on my way to work this morning and the soul content was superb, we must support these new releases as its great music.

This week Dean and Gez are joined by Hayley Record's Robb Moss with some juicy unreleased, alternate takes and simply superb soul music.  Quality chat and info in between too.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.