A Few For Saturday

Chess1458

1.Brother Joe May"He's Got The Whole World/Mother Bowed"Avant Clean and gorgeous VG/VG+ $90.00.                                                   2.The Natural Four"You Did This For Me/Why Should We Stop"Boola Boola Clean and Solid VG/VG+ $40.00.                                                   3.The Soul Sensations"When I Had You Baby/A Man That Is Not Free"Music City"M- $35.00.               4.4th Generation"Im So Happy/Revolution Phase II"VG++ $40.00.                                                   5.Darrell Banks"Here Coke The Tears/I've Got That Feeling"Atco Demo"VG $25.00.                                 6.The Vegas"10,000 students going to the school of love/I Need Your Love"Cle An Thair"M- $60.00.           7.Maurice &The Radiants"Baby You've Got It/I Want To Thank You Baby"Chess"VG $20.00.                     8.The Artistics"Ill Always Love You/Love Song"Brunswick VG++ $20.00.                                                 9.The Dontells"In Your Heart/Nothing But Nothing"VJ Demo M- $60.00.                               10.Ronnie Brent"Shirley Ann/Crazy Feeling"Colt 45"VG"$60.00......All prices in USD combined shipping at no extra charge

Edited by Chess1458
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source