• Replies 7
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chalky said:

It is never live, always recorded as far as I am aware. 

But you normally get some chat in between records.  This was like he played a "Now That's What I Call Northern" CD all the way through then he quickly listed the artists at the end.  If he hasn't got time to record a proper show he shouldn't bother.  Let somebody else fill his slot.

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

:lol: Thanks for making me laugh during a weary night shift Steve.

There's too much of this sort of thing going on....I've just eaten some Batchelors Super Noodles, and I'm really pissed off to discover they're not from China!!!

Social source share

6 hours ago, woolie mark said:

:lol: Thanks for making me laugh during a weary night shift Steve.

There's too much of this sort of thing going on....I've just eaten some Batchelors Super Noodles, and I'm really pissed off to discover they're not from China!!!

In a hurry the other day, I picked up a bag of four sausage rolls from Morrison's.  Imagine my disappointment when I got home, only to discover they were spinach and ricotta rolls.  Richard Searling has got a lot to answer for.

Social source share

Guest woolie mark
16 hours ago, Steve S 60 said:

In a hurry the other day, I picked up a bag of four sausage rolls from Morrison's.  Imagine my disappointment when I got home, only to discover they were spinach and ricotta rolls.  Richard Searling has got a lot to answer for.

I've heard he's to blame for this:

donald-trump-pissoir.jpg

Social source share