BOOTLEG DEMOS.WHAT THE F***

:hatsoff2:HI ALL...If this subject has already bean raised! never mind as this is a DEMO write up of the subject.  Now most of us have a dislike of the modern day RIP OFF 45s that have many misleading labels,  However now they have a large A, is any one that stupid that they think it's the real thing?...Well YES.

Now I have the complete run of the SOUL SOUNDS label from 69, plus 2 blank demos, however early BOOTLEGS like OUT OF THE PAST, are a part of the scenes history, but Promotional or DEMO's is beyond me, I thought that the activated SOUL CITY label were taking the p**s with them white Promo's.

But the rare Soul scene has given people every record under the sun on CD, but EBay is full of BOOTLEGS with a large A, even worse are the people who sell these worthless waste of vinyl & money, what do SOULSOURCE Members think?...KTF DAVE K:thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

:hatsoff2:Cheers Boy's...great reply's with a touch of humour, however I was hoping to find out how members / collectors viewed the subject of Bootlegs of rare records with a large A,  Do people DJ with these records, (which is a big taboo, going back to the days of the WHEEL).

WHAT's NEXT.. BOOTLEGS WITH EMI DISC LABEL ON....I'm sure they have thought of it? or have I put the idea into their greedy hands?

I hope readers on SOULSOURCE can KEEP THE FAITH and be anti BOOTLEG of rare soul? KTF DAVE K:thumbsup:   

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!