Duprees (IAP Co.) Check Yourself

Corbett80

Massive respect to them both Mike! Amazing to see artists that i never thought i'd see perform. Many thanks extended for all the hard work in uploading these clips and archiving them - important work. :hatsoff2:

Edited by corbett80
Social source share

2 minutes ago, corbett80 said:

Massive respect to them both Mike! Amazing to see artists that i never thought i'd see perform. Many thanks extended for all the hard work in uploading these clips and archiving them - important work. :hatsoff2:

yep agree,  both deserve massive respect, it must take a lot of effort and time for them to do all the hard work of not only sourcing the clips, but also the editing and then uploading etc on to youtube and then sharing the links elsewhere like here, hats off indeed :thumbsup:

Social source share

@corbett80 @mike @Spain pete Thank you to all for the very kind comments on here :) x the 2 channels on yt belong to my older sister, I simply added links to the video feature along with clips that other uploaders have shared on yt that may interest Soulies to see xx ps Sorry for the big logos but she and other collectors are trying to stop those who were down loading them, putting on dvds and selling on to the public. Isn't really fair to profit from those who have a genuine passion to share with other like minded people for nothing when they themselves have paid quite a bit just for the screeners xx

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!