Ru-Jac Compilation, help needed

Guest Blueimage

Guest Blueimage

All -- some of you may already be aware that the full Ru-Jac Records compilation is coming late this year or early next. (I already completed/they released two break out portions for Winfield Parker and Gene & Eddie with Sir Joe, but this is the full deal). This is a very exciting release as it not only features quality 45 cuts, but also a boatload of unreleased tunes from master tapes. I've nearly completed the associated liner notes and I've got all the images needed. Right now there is only one thing which is still needed -- the label has or is preparing to finish transferring every Ru-Jac recording save one, The Caressors. Is there anyone out there willing to send their 45 to myself or the engineer, or even to have their copy professionally transferred in their city and send me links to the lossless files so I can send them on to the engineer for clean up and mastering? I know the label would be happy to pay you for shipping or transfer costs. You'd most certainly get a thank you on the release, and a copy for yourself. Can anyone help?

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert