Unissued Philly One-Off Acetate Auction

TheBigO

Ending this Sunday at 6pm and currently at £550 is this Ex Frankford/Wayne acetate from Eddie Carlton 'You're My Love', stomping Northern Philly soul complete with glorious girlie backing and apart from the test pressing with Butch (see below) this is the only other copy. Probably plays better pitched at -3 but what a record! Either PM me here or email janeoppegaard1967@gmail.com with bids. I've a 30 second mobile phone clip if you want to hear it.

Cheers

TheBigO

I am also going to be auctioning off a Tobi Legend too with edge crack thats NAP so watch this space.

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 19.23.29.png

Edited by TheBigO
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Ending this Sunday at midnight and currently at £550 is this M- Frankford/Wayne acetate from Eddie Carlton 'You're My Love', stomping Northern Philly soul complete with glorious girlie backing and a total one-off. Probably plays better pitched at -3 but what a record! Either PM me here or email janeoppegaard1967@gmail.com with bids. I've a 30 second mobile phone clip if you want to hear it.

Cheers

TheBigO

I am also going to be auctioning off a Tobi Legend too with edge crack thats NAP so watch this space.

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 19.23.29.png

Big O,  i have this record on a frankford wayne stamped test pressing.  Flip side is 'glad you're home'  (my preferred side of the two)   

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!