Hall Of Shame

Guest Kolla

Got this via email yesterday from Henry - of interest to those who buy through stuff through gemm.com. It's the same person that Leolyxx warned us about a few months back, and he's changed his name again - ref. original posts here)

Regarding Salamone in Belgium. He now sells records under the BELL on gemm.com (Christine Frederick) and his new email is mara653@hotmail.com

Oskar says: "Having talked to some friends i've found several things about this guy's behaviour that implies that he is in fact the same asshole that have ripped people of before. "

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Got this via email yesterday from Henry - of interest to those who buy through stuff through gemm.com. It's the same person that Leolyxx warned us about a few months back, and he's changed his name again - ref. original posts here)

Regarding Salamone in Belgium. He now sells records under the BELL on gemm.com (Christine Frederick)  and his new email is mara653@hotmail.com

Oskar says: "Having talked to some friends i've found several things about this guy's behaviour that implies that he is in fact the same asshole that have ripped people of before. "

link

ermmmmm...i purchased a record from Christine Fredricks an 80 quidder...and guess what...it arrived within 7 days in perfect condition

could have been just reeling me in i guess...but i cant really slag her off can i

the only thing that bothered me was she sent me a sales list of absolutely mega rare popcorns...so i asked a couple of my belgian friends, and they all said the same thing "NEVER HEARD OF HER LINDA...AND IF THERE WAS A COLLECTOR IN BELGIUM WITH THOSE THAT MANY GREAT RECORDS...WE WOULD KNOW HER...STEER CLEAR"...AND THATS WHAT I DID.

Social source share

Guest LeoLyxxx

ermmmmm...i purchased a record from Christine Fredricks an 80 quidder...and guess what...it arrived within 7 days in perfect condition

could have been just reeling me in i guess...but i cant really slag her off can i

the only thing that bothered me was she sent me a sales list of absolutely mega rare popcorns...so i asked a couple of my belgian friends, and they all said the same thing "NEVER HEARD OF HER LINDA...AND IF THERE WAS A COLLECTOR IN BELGIUM WITH THOSE THAT MANY GREAT RECORDS...WE WOULD KNOW HER...STEER CLEAR"...AND THATS WHAT I DID.

link

Strange, a rip-off dealer that acctually is a dealer :lol: i'm confused now.. glad you got your money's worth tho'!! :unsure:

best

Leo

Social source share

This is very intriguing to me. News about this person has been floating around the soul (and more recently funk) scene for so long, yet nobody has ever gone to the person's address or successfully confronted the dealer in question.

I would be extremely interested to finally see someone get to the bottom of this and publish an interview with her/him, just to hear the other side, out of pure curiosity.

There must be a queue a mile long to throttle this dealer by now, how have they remained such a mystery for so long?

Social source share

This is very intriguing to me. News about this person has been floating around the soul (and more recently funk) scene for so long, yet nobody has ever gone to the person's address or successfully confronted the dealer in question.

I would be extremely interested to finally see someone get to the bottom of this and publish an interview with her/him, just to hear the other side, out of pure curiosity.

There must be a queue a mile long to throttle this dealer by now, how have they remained such a mystery for so long?

link

Bus trip, to stock up on "Wife Beater" and a spot of dealer leathering? :-)

Social source share

The moral has to be "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is"! A good mate read out a list from our Belgian friend, compiled from Gemm, and our verdict at the end was "do you really think that if a serious dealer had all those titles, in that condition, that no one on any soul site actually knew the dealer personally?". Smelt to high heaven...

Mind you, another friend and dj/promoter from this neck of the woods has just fallen victim to this guy. WATCH OUT!

Jerry.

Social source share

see the Christine Fredricks items have been removed from gemm. that means a new id coming shortly.

link

Noted recently "Henry " posted on this site, I thought from the broken english that this was the same guy. He obviously doesn't give up, keeps rebirthing himself. I just avoid Belgium full stop !. Unfortunatly, there are honest dealers over there who must be suffering due to this guy. Maybe they might decide to take action against him.

JM

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!