'hearthis' v 'soundcloud' and transfer of audio files

Guest Carl Dixon

Guest Carl Dixon

I heard that SoundCloud is having some issues and may cease. A colleague, Hugh Williams has recommended 'Hearthis' as an alternative. They have a handy 'import' facility which I used to transfer all my Bandtraxs 'Soundcloud' files with meta data into the 'Hearthis' service as a back up. My Bandtraxs accounts on both showcase my main releases whether digital or vinyl plus promos which I am now doing on every new release. Just as important, work in progress prior to official release like 'One piece of cake', 'Dear Tammi' both earmarked for The Delgonives and 'You ain't changed' which is a collaboration with Johnny Boy. 

'One piece of cake' - the instrumental 'sweet mix' seems to be receiving some positive attention. This 8 track release with various mixes is out soon. I have had 5 vinyl pre-orders even though I was not really considering a pressing. I may crowd fund for the vinyl if I do it. So feel free to appraise the track below etc. Think 60's soul, Detroit, sax, Junior Walker, blue eyed soul (on the vocal). Let me know if this is the sort of thing that would be desirable on a 45rpm format:-

'One piece of cake' - The Delgonives (instrumental sweet mix)

This is the link for all the songs:-

Most Bandtraxs/Soultronics releases

The rumour was that Soundcloud would have been closed on Friday, but is still active.

Edited by Carl Dixon
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Carl Dixon

That's good news....nevertheless, I will double up just in case. Thanks for the post, it clarifies. Did not know that update.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!