Frank Wilson on old list

Cycadman

7 minutes ago, Rich B said:

Looks like a Soul bowl list to me. I think it would be after Jonathan had sold it  - I  seem to recall him offering it me for £400 around 1980.

Kev roberts bought or traded with jonathan for it.  

Social source share

It looks as if it's one of my old Record Haven lists from around 1979. Jonathan worked for us st the time and it looks like his comments. For us to list the Frank Wilson suggests Jon was ready to sell, which of course he did to me. 

I held it for 11 years before selling to Tim Brown for 5k. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

15 minutes ago, Goldsoul said:

It looks as if it's one of my old Record Haven lists from around 1979. Jonathan worked for us st the time and it looks like his comments. For us to list the Frank Wilson suggests Jon was ready to sell, which of course he did to me. 

Kev, what condition was it in back then? I'm sure I've seen someone say it was warped or something.

Social source share

41 minutes ago, Goldsoul said:

Yes, I think am mistaken on this one  - did Jonathan do trades with you for it Kev? 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!