REDUCED! Funky Soul 45s and Other Groovyness

moogaloo

REDUCTIONS! Mostly funky soul, funk and latin plus a very other groovers P&P £2 UK, £4 EU, £6 WORLD
Grading is vinyl/cover it is just the vinyl where generic cover

The Soul Believers with The Dapps ‎– I Don't Want Nobody's Troubles / I'm With You - King  45-6200  -  EX (VG company sleeve with Soul Believers printed on one side) - £650
Fast funky JB produced dancefloor soul with a gospel edge.  One of the rarest and best records on the King label, Youtube clip is from the actual record.

Mark Putney - Todays Man / Don't Come Around Here Anymore - Atlantic 45-2617 - NM (Promo with same cat number, but label is black and white) £85
Fantastic Northern Soul with Latin and Funk touches

Marvelle & The Blue Mats - The Dance Called The Motion / Mellow Man - Dynamic Sound 2001 - VG+ (Vinyl is in great condition, but like most of these, the centre label is trashed with water damage?) £80
Deep Funk, those drums!

Ray Barretto - Right On / Power - Pink Elephant PE 22.533H Promo - VG+ £55
Funky Latin

Tony Clarke - Ghetto Man - Chicory CH-409-G - NM £50
Late 60s Funky Soul with tough drums

Ron Buford / Ural Thomas - Deep Soul - Camelot CS-127 - VG (Lots of tiny scuffs but plays fine) £40
2 Completely different tunes called the same thing Ron Budford is fast acid jazz sounding soul for the dancefloor, Ural Thomas side is mainly instrumental and slower but with funkier drums and plenty of hammond

The Endeavors - I Know You Don't Want Me - Stop ST 372 - NM £40
Fast and Funky Soul for the Dancefloor with a Curtis Mayfield feel

Roger & The Gypsies - Pass The Hatchet - Seven B 7001 - VG (not the best copy, but just about ok for DJ'ing) £30
Big drums on this proto funk mod classic

Ray Barretto - Hard Hands / Love Beads - Fania 477 - VG+ £30
Funky Latin

The Estrada Brothers - El Streako - Super Star SSR 74-3 A - VG £35
Funky Latin

Thelma Jones - Mr. Fixit / Second Chance - Barry! BRY 1024 - NM £25
Sister Funk with plentry of hammond and horns

Ananda Shankar And His Orchestra - India Remembers Elvis EP - His Master's Voice ‎– S/7EPE. 3201 - VG/P (sleeve included but very tatty, vinyl plays ok, but run in has a chip) - £25
Elvis Covers, Fast bonkers Indian crossover with Sitar, flute and percussion

Thelma Jones - The House That Jack Built / Give It To Me Straight - Soul City SC 110 - VG++ £20
Sister Funk, with scratchy guitar and hammond and funky drums

Hard Rock Jackson - Soul Walkin' - VAM V - 501 - VG+ (Promo Copy Black Writing on White Label) £65
Soul with fast funky drums and bass including a short break, flip is an instrumental version

Luigi Mola - Ballet Hippe EP (Papa's Got a Brand New Bag / Beat Goes on / Spinning Wheel / You've made me so very happy) - RAFF RE 548 - VG+/VG+ £55
Mexican funky version of Papa's Got a Brand New Bag and others

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source