Incredibles 'nothing left say' Audio-Arts VINYL Ex+ £65 FREE P&P

Tlscapital

The Bell distributed copy pressed on vinyl at Archer (Michigan) in great condition. Copy I got from John Doe's list some 15 years ago or more. Those who knew Dave Whiters and his fuss on condition of records and more so of their groove and play condition, knew that he would only put on his sales list what was NOS and/or Ex+ not to hassle with maniacal customers about critical condition issues. Telling us many road trip tales where he left such or such "drool" record in the shop because of the price also and of a condition issue... :huh: :(

Anyway, this copy was played only by me I believe. Likely prior to me, this copy spent most of it's life laying in a cellar forgotten with 'another dirty deal' on top gathering dust that with time became smudge... On the 'there's nothing else to say' side the faint ring wear isn't visible upfront in real life. The scan neon light naturally exhale all the imperfections. Super clean and clear vinyl and groove with very few scuffs NAP. 

£65 free P&P all over the world. Add £6 to have it registered

Judge for yourself the scans and sound clips from the actual record for sale.

Scan10001.thumb.JPG.5dee1c7ac33f8ff7c1296a8bf6a76089.JPG incredibles.mp3 Scan10002.thumb.JPG.207b95e77af282b88d911d22a083636b.JPG

Grading through M - EX - VG - G...

Free shipping all over the world to have it registered add £6

PM me to inquire

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images