Ace Kent Town & City / Select Sale of deleted/out of stock items

Roger Banks

Roger Banks

R & B Records

16 Pieris Drive, Barton Green, Nottingham NG11 8SR

Tel: 0115 921 2549    Mobile: 07966 416 455

Email: roger-banks@supanet.com

Postage Rates:

Singles £2.00 for 1st then 80p for each additional item, Recorded Delivery add £2.00 to normal postage rates, Special Delivery add £8.00 to normal postage rates

Payment via Cash, Postal Order, Cheque or Paypal

We’re clearing out some of the older titles of Kent Town & City / Select some real bargain titles including now deleted / Out of stock items

Part 1 – Kent Gusto all £6.00 each

GUST001 – Mike Pedicin – Burnt Toast & Black Coffee b/w T C Lee & The Bricklayers – Up & Down the Hill

GUST002 – Cody Black – I’m Slowly Moulding b/w Roosevelt Matthews with Billy Ball & The Upsetters – You Got Me Diggin You

GUST003 – Little Willie John – I’m Shakin’ b/w The Stratoliners – What Do You Want With My Love

Part 2 – Kent Town all £5.00 each

Town 113 – Millie Jackson – Don’t Send Nobody Else b/w The Mayberry Movement – Two Wrongs Don’t Make A Right

Town 116 – Tobi Lark – Challenge My Love b/w O C Tolbert – You Got Me Turned Around

Town 120 – Dottie & Millie – Talkin’ Bout My Baby b/w Tobi Lark – Happiness Is Here

Town 121 – Little Ann – What Should I Do b/w Who Are You Trying To Fool

Town 122 – The Themes – Do Yourself A Favour b/w the Pentagons – Gonna Wait For You

Town 125 – Unique Blend – Yes I’m In Love b/w Houston Outlaws – Ain’t No Telling

Town 126 – Bobby Wisdom – Handwriting On The Wall b/w Morris Chestnut – Too Darn Soulful

Town 127 – Imaginations – Strange Neighbourhood b/w The Diplomats – Cards On The Table

Town 128 – The Primers – How Does It Grab You b/w Minnie Jones – Shadow Of A Memory

Town 129 – Sugar & Spices – Have Faith In Me b/w The Brilliant Korners – Three Lonely Guys

Town 130 – Millie Jackson – If That Don’t Turn You On b/w You Can’t Stand The Thought Of Another Man Loving Me

Town 131 – Toni & The Showmen - Try My Love b/w Bobby Angelle – Too Much For You

Town 132 The Charmaines – I Idolize You b/w Frank Dell – He Broke Your Game Wide Open

Town 134 – Tobi Lark – Sweep It Out In The Shed b/w Dottie & Millie – Nothing In This World

Town 135 – Karmello Brooks – Tell Me Baby b/w Carla Thomas – I’ll Never Stop Loving You

Town 136 – Towana & The Total Destruction – Wear Your Natural Baby b/w Ty Karim – You Really Made It Good To Me

Town 137 – The Hesitations – Is This The Way To treat A Girl (You Bet It Is) b/w Mary Love Comer – Come On Out Of The Sandbox

Town 138 – Salt & Pepper – A Man Of My World b/w The San Francisco TKO’s -Make Up Your Mind

Town 139 – Rudy Love & Company – Suffering Wrath b/w Percy Millem – Call On Me

Part 3 Kent Select / City all £7.00 each unless marked

City  001 – Little Ann – Sweep It Out In The Shed b/w Tobi Lark – True True True £12.00 – now deleted lists at £20.00

City 003 – Bettye Swann -  The Dance Is Over b/w The Other Brothers – Nobody But Me £12.00 now deleted

City  005 – Danny Cobus – The Two Of Us b/w Chico & Buddy – You Won’t Miss The Water £12.00 now deleted

City 008 - Otis Redding – Loving By The Pound b/w Barbara & The Browns – I’m Gonna Start A War

City 009 – Rita & The Tiarras – Gone with The Wind Is My Love (alt. unissued take) b/w The Dore Strings - Gone with The Wind Is My Love (instrumental)

City 010 – Little Ann – Lean Lanky Daddy b/w Dave Hamilton Orchestra – Who Are You Trying To Fool £12.00 now deleted

City 011 – Little Willie John – Home At Last (AKA Country Girl) b/w (I Need) Someone

City 012 – Spencer Wiggins – Let’s Talk It Over b/w Love Attack

City 013 – Lilly Fields – Changes b/w The Shaladons – We Can Do It

City 014 – Phillip & The Faithfuls – What’cha Gonna Do b/w The Additions – Until The End Of Time

City 015 – Barbara Perry – A Man (Is A Mean Thing) b/w Gladys Bruce – I’ve Got A Feeling For You Baby

City 016 – Jesse Davis – Hang On In There Girl b/w Instrumental

City 017 – Spencer Wiggins – I’m At The Breaking Point b/w Make Me Yours

City 018 – Willie Bollinger – I Won’t Have To Cry No More b/w Willie Walker – Run Around

City 019 – Larry Banks – Ooh It Hurts Me b/w Bobby Penn – Without Your Love

City 020 – Candi Staton – One  More Hurt b/w Do Right Woman

Edited by roger banks
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source