Dee Dee Sharp - What Kind Of Lady - Rarer Demo

Scooterboy

Hi Folks,

I am led to believe that this 'playing card' type design is quite rare, especially for the demo.  I can find hardly any evidence of prices for this particular variant so I'm taking a punt but will also be open to reasonable offers.  I'd hope to achieve somewhere around the £150 mark.

Condition is VG++ with a few hairlines and one small scratch that I've managed to capture in one of the photos.  I am a really picky grader so I hope that you'll be pleased, but I provide a full money back guarantee should your and my grading be out of sync.  I do have good, albeit limited, feedback so I hope that you can buy or contact me with confidence.

P&P is extra, but if I get £150 I'll pay for Special Delivery.

Payment on this occasion would need to be by bank transfer, cheque, concealed cash etc...sadly on this occasion PayPal is of no use to me.

If you think my pricing is way out then drop me a note, but I've tried to be realistic given that this does appear to be quite rare in relation to the other variants of this record and therefore somewhat difficult to price.

Thank you for looking.

Chris

Dee 1.JPG

Dee 2.JPG

Dee 3.JPG

Dee 4.JPG

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply