Nolan Chance, Epics, Ruby Andrews etc

Ladymidnight

Selling a bunch of great records to fund a big want. Wouldn't mind keeping them all, but needs must and so on. I think prices are fair, but I might listen to close offers if they don't sell quickly. 

Grading is on the conservative side (my VG+ tends to be many people's EX+) as per the Soul Source guidelines. Label scans are attached. Shipping from Sweden. PM if interested!

Thanks for looking,

Carl

Ruby Andrews - Just loving you (Zodiac) VG++, lovely copy, £200

Nolan Chance - Just like the weather (Constellation) VG+ to VG++, a nice, solid copy. £330

Epics - Every time I cry b/w The girl I lost (Active) VG to VG+, glossy with some surface marks, plays fine. Very rare sweet soul. £275

Si-Berians - This is the ending of our love b/w Crying baby won't help the hurt (Ricardo). Visually low VG+ with a few long surface marks and a few soft pressing dimples in vinyl, but there is nothing major/deep and it plays fine. Writing on both labels. £200

Pete Warner - I just want to spend my life with you (Polydor demo). VG++, beautiful condition. £85

Ethics - I want my baby back b/w Farewell (Vent) VG++ vinyl, faint label stains + small tear on "I want..." side. £60

Spunk - La Bimini (Gold Coast) VG++, £70. Tough, issue-only midtempo modern.

Tomorrow's Men - Who's that lady b/w It's real (Congress demo in company sleeve) M-, small stamp on "Lady" label. £100

Richard Starr - Love is not a game (Stage Prod) VG+, faint label stains. £50

Marcelle Joseph - Long distance love affair (DSR) VG++, £80. Rare and great 70s modern, skip past the weirdo intro and it's up, up and away!

Billy Frazier - Let's face reality (Capitol demo) VG++, £75. Killer sweet soul.

Melvin Davis - You made me over b/w I'm worried (Invictus demo) VG+ to VG++, full gloss with just a few minor surface marks nap. £50

Deon Jackson - That's what you do to me (Carla) VG++, £40

Lorraine Rudolph - Keep coming back for more (Jetstream) VG++, £80

Lynn Williams - Don't be surprised (Suncut) VG++ to M-, £100

New Trends - My summer love (Brooks) VG, plays well but it's a lo-fi production. Alt version of the Fifth Page tune. £20

Margie Evans - Waterfalls (Buddah demo) VG++, £25

Natural Impulse - We're gonna make it through (Soul Junction) VG++ to M-, £25

IMG_0202.JPG

IMG_0203.JPG

IMG_0204.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0211.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

IMG_0213.JPG