Valatone 2007

Johnny T

Johnny's away so I've been made the (near useless) Valatone administrator for the next week. I've put the 2007 Valatone dates on the events calendar...well at least I think I have...but I'm putting them here too just in case I've made a pig's ear of it!

20th January

10th March

19th May

22nd September

3rd November

1st December

DJ's TBC, venue (no talc!) and stunning door staff same as always.

Inga :)

Ps - don't forget to come to the extra special Christmas Valatone next month - Saturday, 9th December!!!

• Replies 4
  • Views 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:) It all looks good to me Inga,great news of the Valatone in 2007.

to all that have never been ,,its a great night out,good tunes, cheap beer ,nice people that work hard to make this event a great night.. :lol:

Johnny's away so I've been made the (near useless) Valatone administrator for the next week. I've put the 2007 Valatone dates on the events calendar...well at least I think I have...but I'm putting them here too just in case I've made a pig's ear of it!

20th January

10th March

19th May

22nd September

3rd November

1st December

DJ's TBC, venue (no talc!) and stunning door staff same as always.

Inga :D

Ps - don't forget to come to the extra special Christmas Valatone next month - Saturday, 9th December!!!

Thanks Inga biggrin.gif

And The Tower will fill the gaps and give you somewhere to go and keep your toes warmed up in April (14th) and July (7th) and possibly August if I'm not off basking in the sun somewhere :D

Soopa Doopa Djs to be announced soon :(

Thanks Inga :D

And The Tower will fill the gaps and give you somewhere to go and keep your toes warmed up in April (14th) and July (7th) and possibly August if I'm not off basking in the sun somewhere :D

Soopa Doopa Djs to be announced soon :hypo:

see i said i was useless as i was meant to also say:

WATCH OUT FOR DONNA'S DO TOO - ON THE OTHER MONTHS OF 2007!!!

rolleyes.gif inga x

Source Advert