Rubin you've been away kapp demo

Adydj

Popsike will give you the most up to date price range for recent sales in relation to condition. Are we talking about a WD here? If so, expect to pay at least c£375 to secure one. The sales price is flexible depending on your expectations and their method of payment, but if you are selling in a hurry, you might only realise c£325 for a VG++ copy. Hope this helps with the request and others you may have tomorrow...

Social source share

Benji well spotted ! You have a valid point , there are loads of different ways of finding out prices  . If your serious about collecting expensive records you should know the prices . Seems Adydj is just telling us what he has in his collection.......very very boring reading ! 

• Up vote 2
Social source share

I might be wrong (I often am according to the current wife), but it would appear that the same guy asked the same question on this site on 25th February this year and received a number of responses.

Has the value of this record 'gone through the roof' in the last 6 months so as to justify raising the question again? 

Chris

Social source share

11 minutes ago, scooterboy said:

I might be wrong (I often am according to the current wife), but it would appear that the same guy asked the same question on this site on 25th February this year and received a number of responses.

Has the value of this record 'gone through the roof' in the last 6 months so as to justify raising the question again? 

Chris

Not wrong this time Chris, well spotted.

In answer to your question, my answer would be "Not in my house, but then my house has different parameters"

Dave

Social source share

3 hours ago, adydj said:

Hi yes it has thanks for your concern :thumbup:

It clearly must have gone up as a quick trawl of SS suggests that you had a good idea of the price in June 2016 when you advertised it for sale @ £450.

Perhaps the prices of Jock Mitchell 'Not A Chance In A Million' has also rocketed as it appears that you asked for prices on this twice in November 2016 and then again in February 2017...and it appears that you got responses.

Similarly it also appears that you also asked about prices for Dean Parrish 'Bricks Broken Bottles and Sticks' in February and July of this year...again it appears that you got responses.          

I've asked for guidance in the past price-wise and have always been appreciative of the efforts that have been made by those that have responded...perhaps if I keep asking the price of tunes in my collection will eventually attain a price that I'm happy with.

Given the above, and assuming that I haven't erred (which is entirely possible and if that is the case then I apologise unreservedly in advance), then I am inclined to agree with both Pumpkinseed and Benji. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!