BUCKNER BROTHERS & IVY JO

DONNY

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 19
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

hi again ,dug out the records this morning Chris, played both records all sides play great  and btw both records also have excellent flip sides ,nice tunes.condition wise looked at buckner brothers label very clean very very  slight minute label tear on flip side I am talking about 2mm if that ,the vynil has obvious wear its not mint or unplayed but again it plays great odd crackle at start that's all ,nothing to bother about ,the other record showstoppers again plays great on both sides with odd crackle at start up condition wise its nots so good the lable is not in same condition as buckner brothers ,its  got some writing on lable both sides and a bit dirty,not huge writing like some ,but still ,vinyl is not so good too and yet it plays great . I am going to drop price down a bit because I am very concious about selling records I hate grading them because what one person thinks is at times not what others think ,you can have them both for £90 if you want them that's £60 on buckner bros and £30 other i have reduced price to compensate, paypal payment as gift please soul45s@hotmail.com if you are interested

all the best ian

Social source share

hi Ian.....thank you for getting back to me, I commend you on the effort and explicit description of each 45 in question. Even better for the reduction for both records and because of that I can say , yes I`m very interested as they would be for playing out and trust your honesty in the playing condition. But I`m gonna be a pain in the butt and request I can pay for these in 2 hits, An initial £45 straight away then 2 weeks later the remainder. I don't expect you to send the 45`s until the balance has been paid in full. £90 may not sound a great deal to some, but as I`m committed to other stuff at this moment in time, a split payment would help me financially at this moment in time. Please let me know how this rolls with you and hopefully we can get a deal done.....sincere regards Chris

Social source share