Are we ever getting the final Secret Stash "Toddlin' Town" LP

Mark R

Contacted Secret Stash by phone last week and left message. No reply.

Contacted Secret Stash several times by e-mail. No reply.

Contacted Mark B (u k agent) 2 or 3 weeks ago and he told he would e-mail them. No reply since.

To answer your question it doesn't look like we are going to receive it, but it would be nice to be kept up to date. After all it is 3 years next month since my order was placed.

Andy

Social source share

9 minutes ago, ronjon said:

Contacted Mark B (u k agent) 2 or 3 weeks ago and he told he would e-mail them. No reply since.

To answer your question it doesn't look like we are going to receive it, but it would be nice to be kept up to date. After all it is 3 years next month since my order was placed.

Andy

Must be 3 years this Christmas for me then.....I recall ordering in a Christmas holiday sometime!

Hope it comes............this is the problem with paying upfront eh??

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Roburt said:

I know the US end of the op has been struggling (due to personal reasons) over recent weeks / months. Mark has more info on the situation.

It's just one last step to complete the 6 though John, so near yet so far!

Cheers,

Mark

Social source share

Right first up as with previous hick ups on the Midas package I resolved those issue pretty quickly, secondly I will send a direct email to the USA with you concerns, there have been delays and distribution problems and as stated some personal issues which have not helped, Secret Stash are a first class outfit, I agree communication can be slow but I will endeavour to get an answer for you all, perhaps in future if you have any concerns or issues relating to Secret Stash you can contact me directly via a PM here or email bicknellmark@aol.com, this industry at best is a slow process in the production side of it, however I totally get the frustration of delays etc. on the final album, every order will be honoured.

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

7 minutes ago, Mark Bicknell said:

Right first up as with previous hick ups on the Midas package I resolved those issue pretty quickly, secondly I will send a direct email to the USA with you concerns, there have been delays and distribution problems and as stated some personal issues which have not helped, Secret Stash are a first class outfit, I agree communication can be slow but I will endeavour to get an answer for you all, perhaps in future if you have any concerns or issues relating to Secret Stash you can contact me directly via a PM here or email bicknellmark@aol.com, this industry at best is a slow process in the production side of it, however I totally get the frustration of delays etc. on the final album, every order will be honoured.

Right email sent directly to the top man my boss in the USA so it will be there at the start of business today, I have expressed your concerns and will keep you updated on this, any further concerns please contact me directly.

• Thanks 1
Social source share

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 07:43, ronjon said:

Andy

See my posts below.

Social source share

49 minutes ago, chalky said:

I know there is a wait for pressing in the US but everyone else is getting their products out.  Is the record pressed? If distribution issues maybe a change in distributor.

I have sent an email to the USA as I said I would with the concerns here, I personally don't have any information here as that side of the business has nothing to do with me directly, all I can do is pass it onto the States, I have told him there is a post here and to act on it, I will do my level best to get some answers.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

RE: Toddiln’ Town

Many apologies for the delay in this release.  From a sudden plant closure, to a licensing snafu, to bad plates and more, the final installation of The One-Derful! Collection has proven to be a difficult one.  If you are a subscriber waiting for your copy, you may send us your paypal address and we will refund the cost of this title if you'd like.  When it is complete, you will have an opportunity to re-purchase it (with the bonus 7”).  

Sorry for the long wait,

Secret Stash Records

• Up vote 2
Social source share

1 minute ago, Mark Bicknell said:

RE: Toddiln’ Town

Many apologies for the delay in this release.  From a sudden plant closure, to a licensing snafu, to bad plates and more, the final installation of The One-Derful! Collection has proven to be a difficult one.  If you are a subscriber waiting for your copy, you may send us your paypal address and we will refund the cost of this title if you'd like.  When it is complete, you will have an opportunity to re-purchase it (with the bonus 7”).  

Sorry for the long wait,

Secret Stash Records

Reply from my email this morning.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

• 7 months later...

I have passed on all concerns here from people who have contacted me, I will send another email now and let them know this has been mentioned again, this subscription for the series of albums was set up before I became involved with Secret Stash so there is nothing I can do or offer my end apart from trying to get a resolution on this for people which I will endeavour to do, if you send me an email directly I will forward them to the States, my email is bicknellmark@aol.com

Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
The Toddlin' Town release has been plagued with issues... a plant closure (RIP Canada Boy Vinyl), bad plates, and now a legal battle between a songwriter and publisher.  Until the legal battle is resolved, we cannot move forward with the release.  We understand how frustrating this is and would like offer the opportunity for any subscribers interested to get a refund for the final installment of the One-derful! Collection.  Anyone receiving a refund will be notified when the release is available for purchase.  

If you'd like a refund, please email info@secretstashrecords.com and provide your paypal address and the name you used when your subscription was purchased.  

We're extremely sorry for the long wait.  
Secret Stash Records

Social source share

• 2 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!