Charity Nighter marathon 52 nighters in 52 weeks.

The title says it all really. Myself and John Smalley have undertaken a challenge to complete 52 nighters within 52 weeks.

The only provisos;

We need to be there at the end.

We pay for our own petrol, as it was our choice to do the task

If a promoter lets us in for nothing, we then donate the entrance fee.

We are well into the task, I have currently completed 38 nighters, and John has finished 39. The aim is to complete the marathon on the 2/12/17 at the 100 club. It would be great to see some of you there, and even better if you could donate. We originally set a target of £2000 pounds, which so far we've managed to double (total includes gift aid). The money is being raised for cancer awareness, and Multiple sclerosis (more info in the link provided). 

Thanks for reading. Mike, or any other mod, if this requires moving, please do so, I put it up in here as thought it would get the most attention.

https://www.sponsorme.co.uk/winstonheath/52-nighters-in-52-weeks.aspx

Winston
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Hi Mike,

Thanks bud. At Keele this week for number 39. Lots of people have just given cash, we then put that in as well. The joy of that is, we can claim gift aid, so it increases by 25%. Just over 4 grand raised at the moment. 

I'm sure you remember I'm a technophobe hence the limited ways in which to donate. 😂

Edited by Winnie :-)
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert