Is There Any Northern Soul Nights On This Weekend In Glasgow

Ray Copley

2 hours ago, WoodButcher said:

Rather than use an external list you could always look through the very comprehensive "Events" listings here on SS   ... :thumbsup:

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/calendar/

Nearest do on Saturday in Berwick on Tweed.

Not so comprehensive I'm afraid.

Soul Scotland lists 13 events In Scotland in September while Soul-Source lists 3.

Not complaining!

Edited by David Meikle
Added Scotland
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

Nothing this weekend.Most soul nights are ALL on the last Saturday of the month.Pineapple soul is generally the 2nd Saturday of the month in Greenock but wasn't on this month but is having a night on 23rd of this month I think a charity night in support of a regular. 1st sat of month ad lib in Glasgow,third sat of the month liquor shack in shawlands.every 2nd month sowl bowl is on in the west end on the last sat of of the month.my personal favourite is pineapple soul in Greenock which always has records iv never heard before and has a really friendly vibe.also southside soul and blacktracking on alternate last sat of the month and I think magic roundabout in Bellshill on last sat of the month.also blackfriers and devine both in Glasgow and also last sat of the month.Hope this is of some help to you in the future.i believe there are a couple more soul nights in Glasgow .

all the best.

geo.  

• Up vote 1
Social source share

12 hours ago, geobuch335 said:

devine both in Glasgow and also last sat of the month.Hope this is of some help to you in the future.

Divine has moved to first Saturday of the month - next date is Sat 7th October, Memphis 68 launch party with Stuart Cosgrove and Lenny Harkins. In the event section on here... 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!