Guest vinylvixen

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest vinylvixen

Grew up on these swing/jazz toons..Louis Jordan...Cab calloway...ole satchemo.... Duke Ellington...Cout Basie...wonderful timeless toons...is there one for Aint Nobody Here But Us Chickens-louis jordan, Delxx

Sadly, no :lol: But I'm having a rummage around YouTube for a Friday Night Swing Selection.... :thumbsup: Jo

Social source share

Sadly, no sad.gif But I'm having a rummage around YouTube for a Friday Night Swing Selection.... biggrin.gif Jo

Ooooh niiice :lol: how about a bit of Stormy Weather with the Nicholas Brothers doing their famous staircase dance or Cab Calloway doing Minnie the Moocher?? all together now--Hi De HI de HI de Hi.....Ho De Ho De Ho De Ho :thumbsup: ooh keep rummaging Jo, btw any of you out there ... who like a bit a swing feel free to join us.. Delxx

Social source share

Can you please find Bill Haleys version for me and while your at it a clip of Little Richard singing 'Scuba Party' from the film 'Catalina Caper' (also known as 'Never Steal Anything Wet') or the lost clip of him singing one of his 'Okeh' tracks (possibly 'I Need Love') on a UK ITV show in the 60's?

Thanks.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Can you please find Bill Haleys version for me and while your at it a clip of Little Richard singing 'Scuba Party' from the film 'Catalina Caper' (also known as 'Never Steal Anything Wet') or the lost clip of him singing one of his 'Okeh' tracks (possibly 'I Need Love') on a UK ITV show in the 60's?

Thanks.

:lol:

I'll see what I can come up with...just for you :thumbsup: Jo

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!