Kegsy

Linda Perry demo in sales

In sales there's a white demo of Linda Perry It's all in the back of me now on Mainstream. It's the first one I've ever seen and I've had dozens of issue copies over the years. I've had/seen double sided demos of Everybody Has Someone, the other side, but these have always had standard red black and white labels. Comments ?

Edited by Kegsy

58 minutes ago, SWIFTY said:

I had a demo , nice thick Vinyl copy , got it off SS a couple of years back Kegsy :thumbsup:

But you are a Man U. fan and fantasyland is always close by :D was it a white demo ?.

Edited by Kegsy

11 hours ago, Kegsy said:

But you are a Man U. fan and fantasyland is always close by :D was it a white demo ?.

How dare you Kegsy :wicked: yes it was a W/D, I've just found the link , bought it off Sammy Seaman on here mate.

Cheers

Swifty:P

Edited by SWIFTY

48 minutes ago, JulianB said:

Did he have to pick you up, buy your drinks all night and then drive you home ( as usual) ?🤔😙😆

Afterthought, I spent all my money on buying mrs B bottles of bud but you wont remember that, plus there's no chance of Carolyn remembering it either. She was funny as... that night. Bury if I remember right. 

Edited by Kegsy

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.