IDIANA RARITY THE VANGUARDS & RAREST ON LAMP LABEL *Priced!!

Funkysweet

THE VANGUARDS- Before you take another step girl/The thought of losing Your love (LAMP #86) STRONG VG+  

I've had a few Decent OFFERS on This one when it was up & On One Offer i've Even Accepted his offer but the Potential Buyer has Not PM'd Me Back??... So if or Until He Does..Here it is  *PRICED SET Sale..

Confirmed this is a very, very, very, Rare Vanguards 45 their Rarest Release on the Label. 

So I'm really not sure how to price this one due to the sheer Rarity alone, Because It Never Pops Up! Till recently last year seen Only One, a VG Copy surfaced up & sold for $700+ on EBay, according to sales histories,..

but I'm not a fan of pricing off of eBay sales, especially a Meaga Rare one off with no others to gauge it from,....

i've spoken to some knowledgeable Soul Collectors about the sell price and all say atleast upwards of 2k in Clean Playable condition??

This is a Very nice copy No skips, pops, bad surface noise, etc..still retains nice gloss!

To My Knowledge This is now the 3rd known copy seen in over 20 years aside from Bob.A's Old Copy, and the recent eBay sale..

So im looking for $1500 us dollars

Please DM for any further questions or information 

Im motivated to sell this incredible Rarity awaiting to hear from you 

Thank you for looking

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic