andybellwood

All or Nothing Mod musical

come on Andy

while a uk musical about the small faces may be of interest to a fair few on here, it's not really a good 'all about the soul' fit

moved to freebasing :thumbsup:

ALL OR NOTHING - The 'Mod' Musical is a trans-generational musical experience celebrating the unique sound of the iconic Mod band, THE SMALL FACES. Including an arsenal of brilliant hits like 'Whatcha Gonna Do About It', 'All Or Nothing', 'Tin Soldier', 'Lazy Sunday', 'Here Comes The Nice' and 'Itchycoo Park'. 

1 hour ago, mike said:

come on Andy

while a uk musical about the small faces may be of interest to a fair few on here, it's not really a good 'all about the soul' fit

moved to freebasing :thumbsup:

ALL OR NOTHING - The 'Mod' Musical is a trans-generational musical experience celebrating the unique sound of the iconic Mod band, THE SMALL FACES. Including an arsenal of brilliant hits like 'Whatcha Gonna Do About It', 'All Or Nothing', 'Tin Soldier', 'Lazy Sunday', 'Here Comes The Nice' and 'Itchycoo Park'. 

Thanks Mike for moving to the appropriate forum 

Edited by andybellwood

On 23/09/2017 at 09:23, tomangoes said:

Its entertaining, and tells a sad true story.

More pop than soul, but worth a look.

Ed

The biography 'All too beautiful'  is a great read , fascinating but also very sad. 

For those interested this article also provides an insight

https://www.flickr.com/photos/brizzlebornandbred/29597132461

For what it's worth , got to know Steve in his Packet of Three days - a perfect gentleman , forthright , charismatic , no malice or regrets just loved performing to an appreciative audience ....immense talent , mischievous and what a voice. 

Edited by andybellwood

Yeah, I’ve read that too and thoroughly enjoyed it. I learnt a lot about him. He was somebody I admire greatly musically but he came across as a complete arse personally. Somebody that would annoy you to the point of punching him if you spent too much time with him. A great read, a very talented guy but didn’t make the most of his opportunities.

Edited by daved

I think the gear had something to do with him coming across as a arse , but then again l've known scores of people with the same attitude without drugs, suppose to have that creative bent some people need to feel loved ,the guy in my book was AF.  Ing genius 🎭✌🎶🎶🎶

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links