The BAY SOUND label

Guest woolie mark

Guest woolie mark

Greedy Mick's thread about the (recently reformed!) Chaumonts got me interested in having a look at this label, and I thought others might be interested in having a listen to some of the following 45s.

Edited by woolie mark
Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest woolie mark
12 hours ago, MGM 1251 said:

hi Mark,the Nicky C disc has always been a favorite of mine,one that I've never had...if anyone has a minter for sale,let me know.....

Yeah, it's such a great little label IMHO.

I put this up on the Chaumonts post in the box forum, but will put it up again.  If anybody wants to contact him, this is the label owner's facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/miltonaduggerjr and his email address is on the flyer below.

chaumonts.jpg

Social source share

23 hours ago, woolie mark said:

Yeah, it's such a great little label IMHO.

I put this up on the Chaumonts post in the box forum, but will put it up again.  If anybody wants to contact him, this is the label owner's facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/miltonaduggerjr and his email address is on the flyer below.

chaumonts.jpg

Wish I could be there to see the Chaumonts and get them to sign my copy of what I think is probably the best Northern Soul instrumental ever (and, it's on Bay Sound!):

Edited by Benji
Social source share

Guest woolie mark
3 minutes ago, Benji said:

Wish I could be there to see the Chaumonts and get them to sign my copy of what I think is probably the best Northern Soul instrumental ever (and, it's on Bay Sound!):

Fantastic!

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

I put a comment on his facebook page sending grovelling best wishes and requesting he video the show because many people in Europe would love to see it but he hasn't responded.  Perhaps someone could email him, as I don't want to pester the man?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!