Pete S

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

4 minutes ago, bo diddley said:

Hi Pete,

JM has had one up at £450 for a little while without shifting it (unless he has a couple). And there's that Looky-Likey one available for not very much (as seen on ebay currently!)

So, not sure where that leaves the current price:g:

So maybe £300?

I've just had this conversation about a Jay Traynor ABC demo - I've not had one for years so I was going to stick 450/500 on it, then someone says it's only £350 so I'm thinking...where could I get one from...came up with nothing...so I'll stick £500 on it and if it doesn't go, it doesn't go

Social source share

24 minutes ago, Pete S said:

So maybe £300?

I've just had this conversation about a Jay Traynor ABC demo - I've not had one for years so I was going to stick 450/500 on it, then someone says it's only £350 so I'm thinking...where could I get one from...came up with nothing...so I'll stick £500 on it and if it doesn't go, it doesn't go

You would expect it to sell easily at £300. 

The Jay Traynor is one of those records that folks think of at a certain price from years ago simply because it doesn't come up for sale very often. Great record in my opinion and it is not a "niche" sound and so has a wide audience. Put the price in context with other ABC Demo's for popular records and I think you should sell at £500. Particularly in the light of some prices asked for in the sales forum last week.

Social source share

1 hour ago, bo diddley said:

You would expect it to sell easily at £300. 

The Jay Traynor is one of those records that folks think of at a certain price from years ago simply because it doesn't come up for sale very often. Great record in my opinion and it is not a "niche" sound and so has a wide audience. Put the price in context with other ABC Demo's for popular records and I think you should sell at £500. Particularly in the light of some prices asked for in the sales forum last week.

I didn't take any notice of those prices Kev

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!