• Replies 21
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Johnny One Trout

A great record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well worth $5 of anybody's money one of the few records that is a classic in so many totally different scenes.....

watchoooowaaada

Social source share

I have the full vocal on my laptop that I recorded before I sold it on Mike. Can mail it to anyone who wants to have it on theirs :thumbsup:

link

great latin jazz record, I particularly love the slow and sassy vocal version by 'queen of the organ' Shirley Scott on Impulse :lol:

Social source share

Who cares what a fucking record costs....judge it by your ears, jesus christ aren't we all sick of this nonsense lets not forget why we are here........its the sound...........

Sweet Creeping Jesus..........next i'll believe the Northern Soul scene started outside of the United Kingdom !!!!!!

Social source share

Who cares what a fucking record costs....judge it by your ears, jesus christ aren't we all sick of this nonsense lets not forget why we are here........its the sound...........

Sweet Creeping Jesus..........next i'll believe the Northern Soul scene started outside of the United Kingdom !!!!!!

link

:lol::lol::lol:laugh.gif

Say it as you see it Brett :yes::thumbsup: ....

P.S. Does that mean you'll take a tenner for your Stoppers laugh.gif:P ....

P.P.S. Holy Running Mother Mary, you mean it didn't laugh.gif:D ....

Social source share

link

Me. I want to know what my records are worth. And how much to pay for any that i see, I do not enjoy being ripped off. I work hard and do a lot of hours, mainly nights, and I want to know how much to pay for records with my hard earned cash. Are you telling me if you like a record and you see it out you,will pay out for it without finding out what its worth. If so I will send you a list or you send me one the i will go find them and sell them to you at twice the price as you only care about the sound, even better i will record all my 45s onto a CDr and charge you what i paid for the records :thumbsup: :

Edited by miff
Social source share

Me. I want to know what my records are worth. And how much to pay for any that i see, I do not enjoy being ripped off. I work hard and do a lot of hours, mainly nights, and I want to know how much to pay for records with my hard earned cash. Are you telling me if you like a record and you see it out you,will  pay out for it without finding out what its worth. If so I will send you a list or you send me one the i will go find them and sell them to you at twice the price as you only care about the sound, even better i will record all my 45s onto a CDr and charge you what i paid for the records  :thumbsup: :

link

Miff understand your statement,think my post was a little rash ( Guess i'm a little impetuous) , but i believe a record is worth what i'm willing to pay and what the dealer is willing to sell at, simple mathmatics.

Ps feel free to send me as many CD's as you want, i got a slightly bent and twisted ankle at work the other day and i need a substitute for my home vinyl playing :thumbup:

Social source share

Miff understand your statement,think my post was a little rash ( Guess i'm a little impetuous) , but i believe a record is worth what i'm willing to pay and what the dealer is willing to sell at, simple mathmatics.

Ps feel free to send me as many CD's as you want, i got a slightly bent and twisted ankle at work the other day and i need a substitute for my home vinyl playing :thumbsup:

link

No Problem mate PM me your Address and i bang you a cdr out how would you like it MP3 or wav files :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!