Dena Barnes - Original - Auction finishes 7pm tonight (Thursday)

Dennisoul

Dena Barnes - If you ever walk out of my life / Who am I - Inferno white demo, stamped original 
Bid starts at £100

£285 winning bid

Auction finnished Tonight  (Thursday) at 7pm

READ BEFORE MAKING AN OFFER!!

NOTE ;...PM for sound clips of both sides....couldn’t post clips for some reason

This has a 2cm split from the edge into the styrene....it’s extremely tight and has no real affect on how it plays on either side. There’s no tape on it as it’s never need help to keep it from getting worse. Other than the split the styrene is in EX condition with a couple of very light marks that do not affect play....the labels are as per the photos....I’ve included photos of the split, labels and an a couple of short videos of how it plays....I can only hear a very light pop once before the music starts on “if you ever....” side and one very light pop during the “Who am I” side....there is no hiss or styrene que burn, and it doesn’t jump....I’ve had this a long time and it’s never got any worse...although I do look after the record extremely well....this is a true original with stamped matrix on both sides....all bids must be in by 7pm on Thursday 5th October....I’ll update the auction when a new bid is received, I won’t be going back and forward looking for new bids after the 7pm deadline...7pm Thursday finish....all that jive being said good luck if your bidding 😊

andy 

478BB57D-A2C1-4426-B36F-6C34CA3FFD0E.jpeg

63DA8556-7C79-4C37-A7B7-A26B7101F490.jpeg

2B0ECB71-3357-42D0-98D9-FEE90E7CE826.jpeg

9A2A222C-B58C-4786-A052-E2B922B65B40.jpeg

Edited by Dennisoul
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply