Illinois 70's Demander

Another gorgeous and hard to find 45 in great shape…..

PM any questions or to reserve

Curly Myrick – It’s be that way – Q Records 105 M- OFFERS

59d520b53fc07_QRecords105.jpg.e4fb59d7c16dcb18ee29328812ebec31.jpg 59d520b5d8703_QRecords105large.thumb.jpg.8356a763907b3ae726dcfc7912da02ee.jpg

It does infuriate me when there so little information on a 45 I can’t write my usual background pitch for sales!

What I do know is it’s a sought after 45, definitely from Illinois, maybe Chicago, appealing to northern, crossover and sweet tastes alike, it’s popularity on 3 fronts is emphasised by its regular appearance in wants sections and lists. Curly is Caldwell Myrick Jr. and there are 3 different label releases of this track albeit this one being the superior version, in my opinion.

Vinyl is in M- with minimal superficial sleeve marks on both sides, labels the same, even though the apostrophe is penned on as if it was forgotten on the label print. It does have a very minor edge lift, and the flip “Nothing word song” plays neatly through a tiny, tiny indent on the intro.

I’m open to the best offer over £600 by Friday 6th Oct at 7pm, and if the right offer comes along in-between I’ll close earlier. Please - no trades, and payment within a week.

PayPal as friends or add 4% or bank transfer please.

Postage:

£8.50 - Special Delivery

Overseas on Request

Cheers, Lee

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic