hammie

Big Scotty.....Pete Scott phone number ?

Hi deos anyone have a mobile contact for Pete Scott from Stockport.....I bought a record of him recently and am after contacting him about others Can enyone help......He's on here but doesnt seem to hardly read his PM'S !!!!!

59 minutes ago, hammie said:

Hi deos anyone have a mobile contact for Pete Scott from Stockport.....I bought a record of him recently and am after contacting him about others Can enyone help......He's on here but doesnt seem to hardly read his PM'S !!!!!

You can call petes tyres in stockport his wife still works as does his son there and he still makes the odd appearance there if that helps 

15 minutes ago, grant said:

You can call petes tyres in stockport his wife still works as does his son there and he still makes the odd appearance there if that helps 

Cheers mate ....I will give it a try...Hammie

On 10/5/2017 at 17:06, grant said:

ill speak to him tonight whats your name ?

Hi there...Its Hammie on Soul Source...real name Ian Hamilton....I recently won a record on Ebay from him

sent him a wants list thro Ebay but I thought it might be better to speak to him before he lists items and hence

saving him Ebay fees thats all.....trouble is with Ebay if you attempt to contact some one direct you get your handy

slapped !!!!!

Cheers mate

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.